Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I AM GOING TO MOVE OUT THIS YEAR

azakhan

azakhan

OG failure
I don't care if I will have to work 16 hours a day, I just hate living with my mother, I got up early today, made good breakfast, I don't remember feeling happier just after waking up in last few months
and she had to start screaming at me for stupid reasons, asking stupid ass questions like is there a lot of snow outside, bitch how am I suppose to know? I wasn't outside. AND I WILL NOT LOOK THROUGH A FUCKING WINDOW FOR YOU BECAUSE YOU KAN DO IT YOURSELF STUPID WHORE
GOD FUCKING DAMN IT I HATE HER SO MUCH
AND OUR KITCHEN IS ALWAYS IN A MESS, THAT'S WHY I AVOID COOKING ANYTHING, CAUSE IT DISGUSTS ME

life is cruel tbh. op, how old are you?

How will you move out? Are houses affordable where you live?

That's what happens when femoids shit out their kids like if it's some kind of a game

Good for you man, hope it goes well.

Stop being a bitch and clean the kitchen yoorself

Hope you get to move out in peace. I can't wait to move tf out of my house too.

I don't care if I will have to work 16 hours a day, I just hate living with my mother, I got up early today, made good breakfast, I don't remember feeling happier just after waking up in last few months
and she had to start screaming at me for stupid reasons, asking stupid ass questions like is there a lot of snow outside, bitch how am I suppose to know? I wasn't outside. AND I WILL NOT LOOK THROUGH A FUCKING WINDOW FOR YOU BECAUSE YOU KAN DO IT YOURSELF STUPID WHORE
GOD FUCKING DAMN IT I HATE HER SO MUCH
AND OUR KITCHEN IS ALWAYS IN A MESS, THAT'S WHY I AVOID COOKING ANYTHING, CAUSE IT DISGUSTS ME
Having abusive, hate-filled parents is one of the worst things in the world since you get raised to be an obedient dog (if you obey) or shunned and thrown out (if you don't.) I just can't imagine having parents who can care, support and get me a sweet job like so many other nepotistic kids. Fucking sucks.

asking stupid ass questions like is there a lot of snow outside, bitch how am I suppose to know? I wasn't outside. AND I WILL NOT LOOK THROUGH A FUCKING WINDOW FOR YOU BECAUSE YOU KAN DO IT YOURSELF STUPID WHORE
Ragefuel when you get asked questions like this.

I want to move out to to leave this ghetto but looking at it financially it is too uncertain.

Abusive parents will beg for you to come back once you're gone jfl Was in the same position years ago. Get out while you can, but do it in the best way possible.