Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I am happy because of Coronavirus

L Lawliet

L Lawliet

Faith,Justice,Hope
★★★
Look how normies are scaring from death. They don't care about anyone except themselves. We said how many times hypergamy is dangerous like a goddamn virus, but their little brain doesn't understand the truth. But I belive god. He is judging a little humanity. I hope he creates lots of pandemics and destroy humanity. I just wanted to share my opinion about Coronavirus

They don't care about anyone except themselves.
Very true. Look at the state of people today, with their instagrams, snap-whatevers, etc. So fucking vain and mentally weak.

It's funny to me, seeing them bitching about being isolated, for a few days. While i had to endure this shit, for almost my entire life.

All of a sudden the virtue signaling is gone,everyone is hoarding toilet paper to themselves,which isn't even a necessity jfl.Their true faces are showing,normies are selfish

Agreed except for the god part. I'm less depressed thanks to Corona-chan. Normie behavior now results in infection and LDARing is responsible behavior :feelsokman:

It's funny to me, seeing them bitching about being isolated, for a few days. While i had to endure this shit, for almost my entire life.
Exactly these people have been isolated for maybe a week or two meanwhile I have not have been socially isolated for a couple years now and haven´t had any friends for like 6 years. I hate this virus because of all the panic about it but I´m glad normies get to experience the loneliness and isolation we experience every day.

normies cant handle isolation. suicides will be going through the roof JFL

Yeah fucking lol i also go for daily walks etc. i go out when i can to train my legs but im fine staying in my room i dont feel a difference its a but better.

notice how the feminism screeching has disappeared when shit hits the fan

same

Coronavirus is a suspicious fearmongering. It mostly kill retarded and worthless boomers, the other cases are related to preexisting illnesses

Same tbh i like seeing people die ngl

Normies only care about the attention and validation they get. Take those things away and they will eventually rope.

I'm happy too tbh , I just don't want my mom dead.

I'm mildly pissed about the fact that I'm going to graduate from uni in the middle of what probably will be a bear market. Oh well, graduate school it is.

But watching normies panic is lifefuel.

1543628560665s
Good morning.

All of a sudden the virtue signaling is gone,everyone is hoarding toilet paper to themselves,which isn't even a necessity jfl.Their true faces are showing,normies are selfish
foids are risking the virus to fuck chad tho