Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I am harming myself by hitting myself with punches

Inceldom discussion, GrAYcel

Mental, you should probably use Sewers next time btw

Inceldom discussion, GrAYcel
That's incel. Self harm is incel because 1.autism and 2.insanity from not getting any pussy as you're naturally supposed to.

That's incel. Self harm is incel because 1.autism and 2.insanity from not getting any pussy as you're naturally supposed to.

If he's hurting himself because of his inceldom. There's many reasons to self-harm. But he's probably hurting himself because of his inceldom.

Stop hitting yourself, OP.

If he's hurting himself because of his inceldom. There's many reasons to self-harm. But he's probably hurting himself because of his inceldom.

Stop hitting yourself, OP.
Let's let him do what he wants.

careful you might injure your hand and not be able to jack off for 2 weeks (like me)

The authority of my conscience's compulsion. It makes my heart cry to see this.
Good on you, we’re here to support our fellow trucels. Stop hitting yourself op, try gym coping. Helped me get past a lot of aggression

The authority of my conscience's compulsion. It makes my heart cry to see this.
Don't be pretentious. You don't even know the fool. Plus you're lying. Virtue signaling.

Don't be pretentious. You don't even know the fool. Plus you're lying. Virtue signaling.

I don't have to know someone to feel for them. And me? Lying? You know me. You know my posts. Why would I be lying this time, but not all of the other times?

I don't have to know someone to feel for them. And me? Lying? You know me. You know my posts. Why would I be lying this time, but not all of the other times?
You lie all the time bro! Denying you're not a fed or a researcher for example.

I hit myself when I die in DotA:

IMG 0052

Don’t punch yourself man, you’re only hurting yourself.