Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I am in hell

• Thread starter patheticmanletcel
  • Start date
P

patheticmanletcel

Admiral
My life is a nightmare

WE DONT GO TO HELL

WE'RE ALREADY IN IT

Idk what to say

"What, if some day or night a demon were to steal after you into your loneliest loneliness and say to you: 'This life as you now live it and have lived it, you will have to live once more and innumerable times more" ― Friedrich Nietzsche

It will always get worse

"What, if some day or night a demon were to steal after you into your loneliest loneliness and say to you: 'This life as you now live it and have lived it, you will have to live once more and innumerable times more" ― Friedrich Nietzsche
After looking this up I chuckled because then I learned that the title of the book it comes from was translated as "the gay science" :feelshaha:

I knew about this book from the French version "le gai savoir". I had no idea the English version had such an unfortunate title.

After looking this up I chuckled because then I learned that the title of the book it comes from was translated as "the gay science" :feelshaha:

I knew about this book from the French version "le gai savoir". I had no idea the English version had such an unfortunate title.
Haha yea, in our day and age gay means something totally different that what it meant when Walter Kaufmann translated Nietzsche's work. Gay originally meany joyful, it had nothing to do with fags. But ofc they hijacked it and made it their own.

The original German version was entitled "Die fröhliche Wissenschaft". Which translates to "the joyful science". But yea, the fags ruin everything.