Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I am in the worst possible situation here

I

Iercel

Banned
-
First of all this isn't a competition for me and it shouldnt be for you..

To my story
- i am 25 years old
- i dropped out of college and have zero work experience
- I am still living with my parents
- i stay literally 24/7 home except going to the gym.
- I must have autism or some shit since i loathe normie conversations
- no friends at all, not even online
- no money and parents are also broke

Well thats it, i would like to hear your stories, if they are worse or comparable to mine

brutal ngl

how would you rate yourself /10?

man this hasn't been said and made 500 times before wow op u got it so bad

In similar except that I havent dropped out and i'm not broker

That's pretty brutal but at least you still have your parents supporting you or whatnot. Seriously.

Employers think why hire a sandcel when they can get a currycel cheaper?

me too i am from algeria

yeah you r right

My advice to you is save as much money as you possibly can while u have free food and rent. One day your parents won't be there anymore even if that's years from now. Just save save save

My advice to you is save as much money as you possibly can while u have free food and rent. One day your parents won't be there anymore even if that's years from now. Just save save save
well easier said than done cause not even i do have ZERO expierence also the corona shit is making eberything way harder

Fair enough. I suggest collecting recyclables. Cans and plastic bottles add up over time. I recently cashed in my cans and bottles for $50. Then again I buy a lot of diet drinks and they accumalute.
It's kinda embarrassing I guess but idc anymore. And I love wearing masks in public nowadays due to corona. Hides my ugly face.

SAME situation to me, all expect the gym part.

I didn't get a job until 28, so at least you had the gym going for ya. I was skinnyfat so you mogged me.

To my story
- i am 25 years old

Well thats it, i would like to hear your stories, if they are worse or comparable to mine
Same thing for me but i'm trying uni again

How old are you?
i would tbh but it feels so strange knowing that most of the students are 5 years younger than you
25 nearly 26
Many students are 3-4 years younger than me but who cares. There are also a lot of older students who work and study (10 years older than me f. eks)

is it some low iq tier job like packer at walmart?

How old are you?
i would tbh but it feels so strange knowing that most of the students are 5 years younger than you

Even age?
Yes

To my story
- i am 25 years old

Everything you have minus "possible" autism and I didn't even go to college.
naturally ugly as fuck with recessed face bones
started balding at 16
two eye area disfigurements from getting punched by a bully in middle school
never leave the house
24/7 caretaker of my disabled mother, I cook her food, do all the house chores, pick her fat ass up off the ground when she collapses, clean her shit and piss off the floor, ect...
I hate myself and all non ugly specimens
no money, need an impossible amount of money to surgerymaxx... cannot get a job because I'm my mother's caretaker and finding a good work from home job is almost impossible when your computers are obsolete by a decade
manlet
ethnic

im pretty much the exact same except i was diagnosed with autism, am 21 and gave up on the gym when i dropped out of uni.

my parents aren't broke tho so you prob have it worse

My parents kicked me out and I had to drop out of high school. Now I'm closing in to being 30 years old without a high school diploma.

You're in a pretty bad situation admittingly, especially living with your broke parents. I had to live with my brother when I didn't have a job and I felt like shit doing it. It makes you feel worthless and that you're a burden, it's extremely stressful. Plus no one actually gives a fuck about helping you, especially not the government. Their job is to get you a job as the be all end all. THEY DON'T GIVE A FUCK IF YOU'RE HAPPY as long as you're generating tax dollars for women and foreigners.

I can tell you if you're waiting for help to come, it ain't. And if you seek help, they'll tell you to get a job, no matter what it is. That advice isn't bad in itself if you have a plan. Being a (in your case) 25 year old working at McDonald's five days a week for minimum wage is not going to make you happy. You will become miserable, you will hate it. And no one will give a fuck because you're keeping your mouth closed and paying taxes.

I feel like I may have gone off track a little but I sympathize with you. You're rudderless in the abyss now.

Everything you have minus "possible" autism and I didn't even go to college.
naturally ugly as fuck with recessed face bones
started balding at 16
two eye area disfigurements from getting punched by a bully in middle school
never leave the house
24/7 caretaker of my disabled mother, I cook her food, do all the house chores, pick her fat ass up off the ground when she collapses, clean her shit and piss off the floor, ect...
I hate myself and all non ugly specimens
no money, need an impossible amount of money to surgerymaxx... cannot get a job because I'm my mother's caretaker and finding a good work from home job is almost impossible when your computers are obsolete by a decade
manlet
ethnic
Ok you have it worse than me.

But really nice of you to take care of your mother tbh. Its hard anyways to find a good job from home without education.
How tall are you exactly and do you live in the west?

My parents kicked me out and I had to drop out of high school. Now I'm closing in to being 30 years old without a high school diploma.

You're in a pretty bad situation admittingly, especially living with your broke parents. I had to live with my brother when I didn't have a job and I felt like shit doing it. It makes you feel worthless and that you're a burden, it's extremely stressful. Plus no one actually gives a fuck about helping you, especially not the government. Their job is to get you a job as the be all end all. THEY DON'T GIVE A FUCK IF YOU'RE HAPPY as long as you're generating tax dollars for women and foreigners.

I can tell you if you're waiting for help to come, it ain't. And if you seek help, they'll tell you to get a job, no matter what it is. That advice isn't bad in itself if you have a plan. Being a (in your case) 25 year old working at McDonald's five days a week for minimum wage is not going to make you happy. You will become miserable, you will hate it. And no one will give a fuck because you're keeping your mouth closed and paying taxes.

I feel like I may have gone off track a little but I sympathize with you. You're rudderless in the abyss now.

Funny thing is i literally tried to work for burker king here a year ago and got fired after only ONE DAY because i snapped at some random fag who tried screaming at me for forgetting to put in his fries.
I even had to pay like 300€ cause this fag sued me. I still pay monthly payments of 12,5€ for a year.

But yeah i guess help will not come.

I'm 32, fat, balding, unemployed, virgin, living with his broke folks, broke, no friends, and very little job experience. Yeah I have it worse than you man, and their are others here who have it even worse than me. So there you go, you're not the only one.

Ok you have it worse than me.

But really nice of you to take care of your mother tbh. Its hard anyways to find a good job from home without education.
How tall are you exactly and do you live in the west?
I'm 5'7

It sucks taking care of my mother because it interferes with my ability to find work, not that I could land a job that pays more than scrap shekels anyway. She's really retarded for not killing herself. When I see her struggle with her walker or struggle to even sit up i her bed, it's like watching some unpleasant character from Salad Fingers or Courage The Cowardly Dog or something. Her body is such a prison of suffering and genetic shame that she cannot function without a brain melting amount of anti depressants and opiates. She's in too much of a drug fog to even do basic math. I'll basically be attempting to kill her when I sneak at out the house to go off myself because when she gets hungry, she'll get out of bed, fall down in the kitchen, and die when nobody comes to help her... Oh well, we are both physically garbage specimens, she should embrace death like I do.

I'm 5'7

It sucks taking care of my mother because it interferes with my ability to find work, not that I could land a job that pays more than scrap shekels anyway. She's really retarded for not killing herself. When I see her struggle with her walker or struggle to even sit up i her bed, it's like watching some unpleasant character from Salad Fingers or Courage The Cowardly Dog or something. Her body is such a prison of suffering and genetic shame that she cannot function without a brain melting amount of anti depressants and opiates. She's in too much of a drug fog to even do basic math. I'll basically be attempting to kill her when I sneak at out the house to go off myself because when she gets hungry, she'll get out of bed, fall down in the kitchen, and die when nobody comes to help her... Oh well, we are both physically garbage specimens, she should embrace death like I do.

idk man its a really tough situation.
I mean who would kill his own mother(even if indirect). I assume u dont have any siblings and live of goverments checks.

Just keep going maybe there will be some light at the end.

idk man its a really tough situation.
I mean who would kill his own mother(even if indirect). I assume u dont have any siblings and live of goverments checks.

Just keep going maybe there will be some light at the end.
Hopefully she just swallows all of her pills and goes to sleep forever when she finds out I'm not coming home from the journey. I don't see it as indirect killing, I see it as inviting her to follow my lead on the path to self euthanasia. Only child, she is on disability, I don't get any checks at all despite being facially disfigured and mentally unfit for wagecucking because I live in a red state.

The light at the end is sallekhana, when I feel my body getting lighter and lighter until I die euphorically floating on a cloud.

I'm in a similar situation with my mother, but I have hope she can get back to a stable normal. I've been dealing with her relapsing into bipolar mania every couple years or so for months at a time since 2014, and it's so much worse than 18 months of the depression. The depression sucks because she's been in it so long and I can't really risk her going to mental health hospital or doing electroshock (which she's had before) because I couldn't afford to pay the bills and probably can't find a job. I could have if I didn't have to spend 900 on water heater.

I would much rather for my mom to get better, she's all I really have to lean on.
Do you have to take care of her physically like doing house tasks and feeding her?

Electroshock, I didn't know they still did that to people.

I know a guy who got electro shocked in the 1950's.

To my story
- i am 25 years old

But you're not ugly right? Are you jacked? Good frame? Tall?

To my story
- i am 25 years old

All that but I'm mentally ill, have been to prison, have multiple medical problems, and live 30 miles away from anything

But you're not ugly right? Are you jacked? Good frame? Tall?
my bideltoid is like 22.3 -22.5 so i guess frame wise i am good.

Hopefully she just swallows all of her pills and goes to sleep forever when she finds out I'm not coming home from the journey. I don't see it as indirect killing, I see it as inviting her to follow my lead on k path to self euthanasia. Only child, she is on disability, I don't get any checks at all despite being facially disfigured and mentally unfit for wagecucking because I live in a red state.

The light at the end is sallekhana, when I feel my body getting lighter and lighter until I die euphorically floating on a cloud.
fair enough i disagree with you on the killing part but i wont pretend to know how you feel tbh so do whatever you think is right, but suicide is imo never a good way to go.

Still probs to you and @Uggo Mongo for keeping up. Where i live it seems to be normal that normies just dump their parents in some clinic/house for old people and forget about them( and they arent even sick or something)...

Yeah, I have to feed her every day. It's very frustrating because she won't eat unless I feed her with a fork. And I have to nag her to drink. She chews very slowly, and always tries to spit it out on the floor if I turn my back to multitask. There's only so many foods I can feed her that are somewaht nutritious, that she will eat at all, that aren't very messy, and have high enough calories.

The only thing I don't do for her is give her a bath, my sister does that. But it's hard getting her down here, she's a dumb bitch that moved from a few blocks away to 30 or so miles away. They come through town and I've asked her to stop by when she does to give a bath but she never does. She was a nurse at nursing home for a long time so it's nothing to her.

I have to get her up every so often to go to the bathroom otherwise she pisses herself and I have to clean it up, I can't give her a bath to get her clean either, the best I can do is make her change into a clean set of clothes, and wait until I can get my sister down to give her the next bath.

She mostly just lays there until I get her up to do something.

It's very draining dealing with her like this. If she would ever express hunger and eat her fucking meals herself, not let herself get bed ridden, it wouldn't be so bad at all just cooking her meals and doing pretty much everything around the house.

They do electroshock therapy still, she had it done previously when she was like this. She might have to do it again but I'd prefer to fidn soemthing that could pick her up and get her back to stable. One medicine had her get up and try to fix herself some sausage, I learned about it later when there was mysterious sausage in teh frying pan, she stopped midway, and she was acting more manic and saying mean shit so I got her off that medicine because bipolar mania is 1000000x worse to deal with and live with. It was when I was going to do a seasonal work sorting corn for a decent amount per hour to get some funds but I couldn't do it because I ahd to watch her and make sure she didn't blow up the house while I was gone.

Edit: also I still ahve to clean up her hoarding mess from her manic epsiodes, but dealing with her saps most of my energy so I just let it sit. I need to throw out tons of garbage we do not need. She had like 500 pairs of shoes.

Edit: also I forgot to add about my sister moving how it was funny how I wanted them to move like that for so many years and now when it was beneficial to me for them to be near she ends up farther away making it much harder on me now.
Fucking Brutal bro, we are legit Arthur Flecks.

I didn't know bipolar mania could get so bad that you cannot even make your own food or feed yourself. My mom has no teeth because one of the hundreds of different pills she is on made all of her teeth fall out and the dentures she got were defective and she's been trying to get them replaced for two years so she can only eat soft food. Unfortunately, the only food she eats that isn't super unhealthy is grapes.

Glad I don't have to help my mom bathe yet, although she pretty much has the strength and mobility of a 90 yr old and requires special equipment in order to bathe herself. She's a rotter and only bathes once a month. Sometimes, she'll fall in the bathroom or wander into the kitchen with her walker to get something while I'm sleeping and fall down. I'm deaf in my left ear because a doctor fucked my shit up as a kid so when I'm laying on my right side sleeping and she's screaming for help... I won't hear her and wake up so she'll be like that for hours. It's more likely to happen now because her injections for MS have been postponed because of the pandemic. Stepping on piss diapers and stray carpet turds is a regular thing in my house. Is your mom aware of her surroundings? Can she light her own cigarettes and stuff?

I know the feels about not being able to work because you have to take care of your mom and shit. According to soyciety, we are lazy entitled scumbags who need to get off of our asses and leave our mothers alone in the house to have accidents or fall down with nobody around. There should be some kind of benefits program for people like us where we get a stay at home nurse's salary because that's basically what we are. I'm a Marxist and a whining manchild for thinking like this though I guess.

My mom hordes SO much useless shit. She has a massive clothes collection from fucking thirty years ago that she hasn't worn since before I was born and will never wear again... refuses to get rid of it. Also a bunch of useless and obsolete kitchen products. The garage is filled with so much shit that just needs OUT. Someday when she's really old cold from her pills, I'll have a dumpster dropped off here and throw out all of her unsellable shit. Mostly tubaware containers from the 80's.

Your sister knows your an incel and wants to lay the suffering of taking care of your mom all by yourself on you because you have no life anyway and she has better things to do because she is not an incel like you.

So over for us bro

Im broke dumb and live with my family but am not on speaking terms with any of them. Dont have friends real or online. So pretty much no human interaction.

Still probs to you and @Uggo Mongo for keeping up. Where i live it seems to be normal that normies just dump their parents in some clinic/house for old people and forget about them( and they arent even sick or something)...
Nursing homes are a product of hypergamy and feminism actually. If we had arranged marriage and foids didn't work, they would be at home with the extended family taking care of the elderly and the children. Notice how nursing homes and daycares became a thing once riding the cock carousel was normalized?
Im broke dumb and live with my family but am not on speaking terms with any of them. Dont have friends real or online. So pretty much no human interaction.
Strong 1st post...

You are basically me..

Cope. Jobs are for slaves who dont value their time

you mog me in terms of having motivation to go to the gym

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back