[Serious] I am Islamic, but I hate my own kind. Here is why.

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

Welcome to Prime Time, bitch!
-
12d 14h 21m
Degeneracy has now been normalized. I am in a Facebook group and some LARPer made up a story of how he has a sextape of his friend's sister in which she has sex with a non-Islamic black man; what is he to do now, does he show it to his friend, he asked the group. Pretty much EVERY FEMALE CUNT commented with "Don't show it to anyone, just advise her personally" or "It's between her and God." :lul: Fucking degenerate sluts. JFL at the countless hours I spent on here defending these Islamic bitches in the past, fuck them all. Most of them are the same. 99% is this way, 1% reserves themselves for Chaddam. I used to hate islamophobes but I suppose I have become one myself; except I hate the western ones only. I want to apologize to everyone on here I argued with because you guys were right and I was wrong. Please accept my apology. @Tellem--T

HidekiTojota

HidekiTojota

Conquistadorcel, Historycel
-
77d 22h 37m
"It's between her and God."
The absolute state of modern Muslims.
Soon Islam will go through the same change Christianity went through.
It will only become more degenerate, with slogans such as "Allah for gays". :feelsseriously:

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

-
12d 14h 21m
The absolute state of modern Muslims.
Soon Islam will go through the same change Christianity went through.
It will only become more degenerate, with slogans such as "Allah for gays". :feelsseriously:
In the US/Canada there are already pro-gay Islamics who condone gay marriages. This is not possible from an Islamic perspective. I have problem with gays, but trying to bend the rules?!? Crazy ass dumbasses.

Do you remember those days?

chudur-budur

chudur-budur

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
-
41d 14h 50m
HidekiTojota

HidekiTojota

Conquistadorcel, Historycel
-
77d 22h 37m
Absolute degeneracy:

HAHAHAHAHAHA, yeah I've seen those kinds of group before.
The scary thing is they're full of young western Muslims and even some Eastern Muslims.
Islam is done for unless there is radical change.

W

WizardofSoda

Veteran
-
41d 6h 28m
I used to like Islam, but they seem to be 'Westernized' nowadays. I read Muslim guys in Muslim countries complaining about the same things here, women all being Chad only.. women looking down and treating like dirt 'nice guys',and not getting married.

One sad thing is many/most Muslim guys are supporting this stuff. They all think they are going to be sleeping with tons of horny women, once women get sexual freedom. And then when women do get sexual freedom and reject those same Muslim guys.. those guys become these delusional bluepillers or redpillers believing one day they can become a ladies man.

Last edited:
ColdLightOfDay

ColdLightOfDay

Serge’s alt.
-
12d 22h 31m
@Tellem--T unfortunately doesn’t have time to accept your apology as he’s too busy bangin’ big booty hoes in Toronto right now.

LittleBoy

LittleBoy

Overlord of the Incelosphere & Inceldom
-
14d 2h 26m
It's only going to get worse hombre. So sorry for you. On the bright side I stopped being a RWA trad cuck too.

chudur-budur

chudur-budur

-
41d 14h 50m
HAHAHAHAHAHA, yeah I've seen those kinds of group before.
The scary thing is they're full of young western Muslims and even some Eastern Muslims.
Islam is done for unless there is radical change.
I'm an atheist ex-muslim, a hardcore atheist to be more specific. But still I can differentiate between what is disgusting and what is not. This entire concept of "LGBT-Muslim" is an oxymoron. You can't be muslim and a faggot at the same time. Faggotry is punishable by death in Islam. It's the law.

Just look at these utter state of absolute degeneracy.

Horrible, just fucking horrible.

HopeCopeRope

HopeCopeRope

GrAYcel Overlord
-
40d 10h 29m
Based sharia-based Islam or bust

Irredeemable

Irredeemable

Warlock
-
27d 3h 55m
Islam is a joke.

chudur-budur

chudur-budur

-
41d 14h 50m
Anonymous MG

Anonymous MG

co's resident non-postmaxxer
-
28d 23h 43m
I don't know why everyone was so afraid Islam was going to take over, everyone knows religion gets watered down and morally obliterated by cancerous western ideas. No religion or ideology can subsist and take over the toxic landscape that is the western world, it's like bacteria trying to infect a Lysol wipe pewpew.

Boeuf

Boeuf

Sic semper tyrannis.
-
10d 14h 43m
This is the problem with w*sternization. Bring back the death penalty and make foids have to suffer.
idiocy.png

Here's the problem with this: God sent the Quran to humanity and told them to judge people accordingly. So yeah, God did say you should judge but based on His revelation.

Last edited:
To_Live_is to_Serve

To_Live_is to_Serve

To_Live_is_to_Serve
-
18d 15h 45m
Arab thot starterpack:

Meme3310.png

Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

Suicide is self-expression
-
64d 20h 18m
I used to hate islamophobes but I suppose I have become one myself; except I hate the western ones only.
western ones? you mean western muslims?

Neggr

Neggr

Kebabcel in western europe, it never began.
-
6d 7h 3m
lol, allah exactly stated what happens with women which arent loyal house wives.

slimshady

slimshady

Recruit
-
2d 22h 26m
So I guess Islam has also fallen after western Christians and Jews. Need to invent a new organized religion to keep degeneracy at check.

loserkarthusplayer

loserkarthusplayer

I jUsT wAnT bObS aNd vAgENa
-
13d 12h 54m
I would say something here but I think that would get me in trouble this is what happens if you immigrate to west just for economic purposes it will get worse in the future for those munafiq sunni's

To_Live_is to_Serve

To_Live_is to_Serve

To_Live_is_to_Serve
-
18d 15h 45m
"It's between her and God."
Degeneracy is stronger than Islamism
There would be no mention of god if this was the west; there would just be threats and slander without an attempt at appearing modest.
AWALT
Do you hate western muslims or western islamophobes?

AlexanderTheGreat11

AlexanderTheGreat11

youngcel
-
101d 5h 45m
schrodingercoper

schrodingercoper

The Vsaucemaxxer
-
12d 14h 47m
Muslim foids are always willing to make an exception for chad

Romello Gaghan 2

Romello Gaghan 2

No Descriptor
-
17d 14h 9m
Islam will rise as it is, and then go the way of the Christians as all religions eventually do. Religions is an inherently flawed solution to anything.

legocelkhv

legocelkhv

solid incel
-
2d 11h 51m
all the somali's kids in the midwest turn into the same whores as white girls except they wear hijabs

Sparrow's Song

Sparrow's Song

Delusional occultmaxxer with unrealistic goals.
-
50d 7h 38m
Bring back the Qarmatians and exile the degenerates to Antarctica.

Robtical

Robtical

Vitamincel
-
99d 23h 56m
Disgusting whores. They'll be the same sluts who wear hijabs and yoga pants at the same time.

Wagiecel

Wagiecel

Gigadoge - Destroyer of women
-
51d 15h 6m
It's their xx chromesomes talking.

Jfl @ following modern Islam. Men get treated like dirt with all those stupid customs while thots get let off the hook

Personalityinkwell

Personalityinkwell

Lonely white weirdo trying to quit alcohol
-
61d 7h 30m
all foids are whores, no exceptions

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

-
12d 14h 21m
It fills me with such glee whenever these cunts are targeted in hate crimes. Hell, their justification for degeneracy and their enabling is probably the very reason that God lets it happen.

@RREEEEEEEEE what's your opinion on that sub?
Transgenders are allowed in Islam on a few conditions: not modifying your body and you have to stay unmarried; so no sex whatsoever. As for the gays and bis: Islam has a problem with sodomy only. Therefore I am not anti-gay.

western ones? you mean western muslims?
Yes bro.

Do you hate western muslims or western islamophobes?
I hate Western Islamics.

This is the problem with w*sternization. Bring back the death penalty and make foids have to suffer.
View attachment 222305
Here's the problem with this: God sent the Quran to humanity and told them to judge people accordingly. So yeah, God did say you should judge but based on His revelation.
Those degenerate slut don't know what judging means. JFL, they always say "live and let live!" in order to justify degeneracy.

H

HexenMeister

Recruit
-
50m
It's over for western islam

sub8male

sub8male

Yikes, lets unpack this.
-
20d 6h 16m
Muslims in the west are just Cucks like most Christians and jews.

VodkaCope

VodkaCope

Tat Tvam Asi
-
1d 10h 26m
Islam is merely a tool to control the foids. They cannot be reformed.

N

NCLDH

Banned
-
8h 42m
Religion never works to prevent degeneracy outside of outside enforcement of it. Even the religiously indoctrinated will use whatever means to rationalize their degeneracy.
Religion never works to prevent degeneracy outside of physical enforcement of it. Even the religiously indoctrinated will use whatever means to rationalize their degeneracy.

The Incel Decade

The Incel Decade

Captain
-
22d 11h 35m
Degeneracy has now been normalized. I am in a Facebook group and some LARPer made up a story of how he has a sextape of his friend's sister in which she has sex with a non-Islamic black man; what is he to do now, does he show it to his friend, he asked the group. Pretty much EVERY FEMALE CUNT commented with "Don't show it to anyone, just advise her personally" or "It's between her and God." :lul: Fucking degenerate sluts. JFL at the countless hours I spent on here defending these Islamic bitches in the past, fuck them all. Most of them are the same. 99% is this way, 1% reserves themselves for Chaddam. I used to hate islamophobes but I suppose I have become one myself; except I hate the western ones only. I want to apologize to everyone on here I argued with because you guys were right and I was wrong. Please accept my apology. @Tellem--T
AWALT

Wyatt Kaesar

Wyatt Kaesar

Incel Shaman
-
19h 48m
Facebook group? With femoids? I dunno bro that sounds pretty normie to me.

manicel

manicel

5'10 retardedcel 2/10 face
-
25d 3h 33m
Islam will become cuck in a couple of decades ngl

Ignas

Ignas

Generalfeldmarschall
-
26d 11h 35m
The same way why I'm Catholic but hate my own kind

ExpiringAspirin

ExpiringAspirin

The Man from I.N.C.E.L.
-
32d 18h 51m
Homo pedobears run rampant in islamic and catholic priest system cuzz of denied access to foids. A minute percentage of men are truly asexual by genetic.

BigGhey

BigGhey

A Shiny Vaporeon
-
6d 20m
It's too late buddy boyo he is gone

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
schrodingercoper Inceldom Discussion 8
Ap0calypse Inceldom Discussion 12
BummerDrummer Inceldom Discussion 20