Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I am Islamic, but I hate my own kind. Here is why.

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
Degeneracy has now been normalized. I am in a Facebook group and some LARPer made up a story of how he has a sextape of his friend's sister in which she has sex with a non-Islamic black man; what is he to do now, does he show it to his friend, he asked the group. Pretty much EVERY FEMALE CUNT commented with "Don't show it to anyone, just advise her personally" or "It's between her and God." :lul: Fucking degenerate sluts. JFL at the countless hours I spent on here defending these Islamic bitches in the past, fuck them all. Most of them are the same. 99% is this way, 1% reserves themselves for Chaddam. I used to hate islamophobes but I suppose I have become one myself; except I hate the western ones only. I want to apologize to everyone on here I argued with because you guys were right and I was wrong. Please accept my apology. @Tellem--T

"It's between her and God."
The absolute state of modern Muslims.
Soon Islam will go through the same change Christianity went through.
It will only become more degenerate, with slogans such as "Allah for gays". :feelsseriously:

JFL at the countless hours I spent on here defending these Islamic bitches in the past ...

giphy.gif

The absolute state of modern Muslims.
Soon Islam will go through the same change Christianity went through.
It will only become more degenerate, with slogans such as "Allah for gays". :feelsseriously:
In the US/Canada there are already pro-gay Islamics who condone gay marriages. This is not possible from an Islamic perspective. I have problem with gays, but trying to bend the rules?!? Crazy ass dumbasses.

Do you remember those days?

I used to like Islam, but they seem to be 'Westernized' nowadays. I read Muslim guys in Muslim countries complaining about the same things here, women all being Chad only.. women looking down and treating like dirt 'nice guys',and not getting married.

One sad thing is many/most Muslim guys are supporting this stuff. They all think they are going to be sleeping with tons of horny women, once women get sexual freedom. And then when women do get sexual freedom and reject those same Muslim guys.. those guys become these delusional bluepillers or redpillers believing one day they can become a ladies man.

Last edited:
@Tellem--T unfortunately doesn’t have time to accept your apology as he’s too busy bangin’ big booty hoes in Toronto right now.

It's only going to get worse hombre. So sorry for you. On the bright side I stopped being a RWA trad cuck too.

HAHAHAHAHAHA, yeah I've seen those kinds of group before.
The scary thing is they're full of young western Muslims and even some Eastern Muslims.
Islam is done for unless there is radical change.

I'm an atheist ex-muslim, a hardcore atheist to be more specific. But still I can differentiate between what is disgusting and what is not. This entire concept of "LGBT-Muslim" is an oxymoron. You can't be muslim and a faggot at the same time. Faggotry is punishable by death in Islam. It's the law.

Just look at these utter state of absolute degeneracy.

Horrible, just fucking horrible.

Based sharia-based Islam or bust

I don't know why everyone was so afraid Islam was going to take over, everyone knows religion gets watered down and morally obliterated by cancerous western ideas. No religion or ideology can subsist and take over the toxic landscape that is the western world, it's like bacteria trying to infect a Lysol wipe pewpew.

This is the problem with w*sternization. Bring back the death penalty and make foids have to suffer.
Idiocy

Here's the problem with this: God sent the Quran to humanity and told them to judge people accordingly. So yeah, God did say you should judge but based on His revelation.

Last edited:
Arab thot starterpack:

Meme3310

I used to hate islamophobes but I suppose I have become one myself; except I hate the western ones only.
western ones? you mean western muslims?

lol, allah exactly stated what happens with women which arent loyal house wives.

So I guess Islam has also fallen after western Christians and Jews. Need to invent a new organized religion to keep degeneracy at check.

I would say something here but I think that would get me in trouble this is what happens if you immigrate to west just for economic purposes it will get worse in the future for those munafiq sunni's

"It's between her and God."

Degeneracy is stronger than Islamism
There would be no mention of god if this was the west; there would just be threats and slander without an attempt at appearing modest.
AWALT
Do you hate western muslims or western islamophobes?

Muslim foids are always willing to make an exception for chad

Islam will rise as it is, and then go the way of the Christians as all religions eventually do. Religions is an inherently flawed solution to anything.

all the somali's kids in the midwest turn into the same whores as white girls except they wear hijabs

Bring back the Qarmatians and exile the degenerates to Antarctica.

Disgusting whores. They'll be the same sluts who wear hijabs and yoga pants at the same time.

It's their xx chromesomes talking.

Jfl @ following modern Islam. Men get treated like dirt with all those stupid customs while thots get let off the hook

all foids are whores, no exceptions

It fills me with such glee whenever these cunts are targeted in hate crimes. Hell, their justification for degeneracy and their enabling is probably the very reason that God lets it happen.

@RREEEEEEEEE what's your opinion on that sub?
Transgenders are allowed in Islam on a few conditions: not modifying your body and you have to stay unmarried; so no sex whatsoever. As for the gays and bis: Islam has a problem with sodomy only. Therefore I am not anti-gay.

western ones? you mean western muslims?
Yes bro.

Do you hate western muslims or western islamophobes?
I hate Western Islamics.

This is the problem with w*sternization. Bring back the death penalty and make foids have to suffer.
View attachment 222305
Here's the problem with this: God sent the Quran to humanity and told them to judge people accordingly. So yeah, God did say you should judge but based on His revelation.
Those degenerate slut don't know what judging means. JFL, they always say "live and let live!" in order to justify degeneracy.

Muslims in the west are just Cucks like most Christians and jews.

Islam is merely a tool to control the foids. They cannot be reformed.

Religion never works to prevent degeneracy outside of outside enforcement of it. Even the religiously indoctrinated will use whatever means to rationalize their degeneracy.
Religion never works to prevent degeneracy outside of physical enforcement of it. Even the religiously indoctrinated will use whatever means to rationalize their degeneracy.

Degeneracy has now been normalized. I am in a Facebook group and some LARPer made up a story of how he has a sextape of his friend's sister in which she has sex with a non-Islamic black man; what is he to do now, does he show it to his friend, he asked the group. Pretty much EVERY FEMALE CUNT commented with "Don't show it to anyone, just advise her personally" or "It's between her and God." :lul: Fucking degenerate sluts. JFL at the countless hours I spent on here defending these Islamic bitches in the past, fuck them all. Most of them are the same. 99% is this way, 1% reserves themselves for Chaddam. I used to hate islamophobes but I suppose I have become one myself; except I hate the western ones only. I want to apologize to everyone on here I argued with because you guys were right and I was wrong. Please accept my apology. @Tellem--T

AWALT

Facebook group? With femoids? I dunno bro that sounds pretty normie to me.

Islam will become cuck in a couple of decades ngl

The same way why I'm Catholic but hate my own kind

U see the mistake thats cool

Homo pedobears run rampant in islamic and catholic priest system cuzz of denied access to foids. A minute percentage of men are truly asexual by genetic.

It's too late buddy boyo he is gone