Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I am jealous of children dying from cancer

forever_alone1111

forever_alone1111

Banned
-
Title. Just think about it... this little peaces of shit, are the center of attention, their whole blissfull little lifes. As if life is one big birthday party to them.

They will never:

- feel invisible

- suffer from depression, ptsd or loneliness

- worry about height, frame, face and what not

- experience bullying

- ldar for years or decades

- wageslave

- have oneitis rip their hearths out

- fully realise what they are missing out on

Everyone just pampers them from birth, until the moment they die. An entire team of experts makes sure, that they dont suffer more then they have to. Some will even meet celebrities or high level politicians.

If they somehow manage to hit puberty, iam sure some empathic stacy nurse, will at least let them touch their ass and/or show boobs to them. I wouldnt be shocked, if she even gives them a handjob or head. Well.. who knows, she might as well let them fuck her, so she can virtue signal to her chad boss.

This is real privilege.

Where can i sign up for that???

IT, include me in the screenshot please.

I wish I died before hitting puberty
life is not worth living after like 12

Some will even meet celebrities or high level politicians.

Who cares about this.

If they somehow manage to hit puberty, iam sure some empathic stacy nurse, will at least let them touch their ass and/or show boobs to them. I wouldnt be shocked, if she even gives them a handjob or head. Well.. who knows, she might as well let them fuck her, so she can virtue signal to her chad boss.

This happens in the case of the better-looking patients for sure, unsure about the rest.

I mean it sucks it has to suffer tbh, I wish I could heal them by going ER on adults.

I mean it sucks it has to suffer tbh, I wish I could heal them by going ER on adults.
they prolly pump them full of morphine tbh
meanwhile I get denied benzos for sleep, because I'm not entitled to sleep, I guess

Joined Aug 9, 2020
100% not an infiltrator

That’s a hilarious joke

It sounds stupid. It's not funny.

Not jealous per se, but I was looking in the mirror the other day, and I thought "God, I wish I had cancer."

Depends, they would feel bad if they were exposed to mainstream entertainment that tells one how life 'should be'- get a gf/bf, go on dates, marry n have kids n grow old etc.
Not jealous per se, but I was looking in the mirror the other day, and I thought "God, I wish I had cancer."
:feelskek:

another retarded greycel post

ive had chemo treatments and they are pretty awful ngl

Cancermaxxing sounds legit.
Tbhngl

Title. Just think about it... this little peaces of shit, are the center of attention, their whole blissfull little lifes. As if life is one big birthday party to them.

They will never:

- feel invisible

- experience bullying

- wageslave

Everyone just pampers them from birth, until the moment they die. An entire team of experts makes sure, that they dont suffer more then they have to. Some will even meet celebrities or high level politicians.

This is real privilege.

You are one stupid fuck

meanwhile I get denied benzos for sleep, because I'm not entitled to sleep, I guess
there's other ways to get benzos if you know what I mean.
But personally I would use something else, benzo addiction is worse than almost anything you can imagine.

Cute Snorlax avi.

But cancer patients suffer physically. We suffer mostly mentally.

I'm not envying anyone sick. But I do want to die. So I wouldn't mind dying from cancer.

It's the reason I'm cigarette maxxing like there's no tomorrow.

there's other ways to get benzos if you know what I mean.
But personally I would use something else, benzo addiction is worse than almost anything you can imagine.

I've heard Benzo withdrawals or worse than heroin withdrawals

I've heard Benzo withdrawals or worse than heroin withdrawals
Yes, I've had friends who have had both and they say benzos is the worst withdrawal you can ever have.
Even Jordan Peterson said death is preferable, and this is the guy who talks about meaning and suffering all the time.

Yes, I've had friends who have had both and they say benzos is the worst withdrawal you can ever have.
Even Jordan Peterson said death is preferable, and this is the guy who talks about meaning and suffering all the time.

Fuuuck..

Mogs me @ friends.

But sounds ABSOLUTELY brutal.

You need ideal Promethazine

They will never:

- feel invisible

- experience bullying

- wageslave

This is real privilege.

Ayy fuck that