Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I am just so damn tired of everything!!!!

H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-
I hate waking up everyday to the same depressive shit. Everyday is the same. Waking up, going to school, coming home, eating something,going to the gym, browsing this site and going to sleep.
Thats basically every day for me.
No love, no Sex, no fun, no friends.
Just this site, fapping and watching some movies. I'm so tired of all this shit if something isnt going to change I might just rope in the next years.
There is no reason in rotting my whole life.
But just go outside bro :soy: wont work because everybody hates me and I'm autistic as fuck.

:cryfeels:. You’re ready for the other side? @HighTGymcel

Last edited:
Same here.
Fuck this society

I have the same problem. Every day is the same. Just another 8 1/2 months

It’s up to you to Change it. I like to try new things to keep my life somewhat interesting

They want you to be another workhorse for society so that you can help build a paradise that can only be enjoyed by a select few : women and chads.

They want you to be another workhorse for society so that you can help build a paradise that can only be enjoyed by a select few : women and chads.
and rich guys (((they)))

nothing u can do but LDAR with us man

just find stronger copes bro life isnt easy for us.