Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I am literally fucking dying from not having a gf

• Thread starter Deleted member 4999
  • Start date
Deleted member 4999

Deleted member 4999

‏‏‎ ‎
-
I feel like my sole has been ripped out of my fucking body, feel good it does not.

if i just had a gf i would have all the motivation in the world to go out and do shit

Fuuuuuuuck my life FUCK

sex is a necessity to the human species
ICANTBREED

ICANTBREED
Officer please i cant breed

Same, fapping is what keeps me alive nowdays.

Sadly when you get the gf, it's not going to be better.
Everything favors women so, if there's a problem, you are the one held accountable, you are the one weighing the relationship.
Everything doesn't end well in these times, relationship differences and the capacity of each one enduring these are lacking in times when everybody lives a busy, materialistic and hedonistic lifestyle.

Im dying from being a weak subhuman midget

Please if any female is lurking please hit me up im tired of being alone im dead serious

I am literally fucking dying from not having a gf​

Then I Guess it's over for you. Just Rope, Or Cope, Because it is not changing for you in this incarnation.

#incellivesmatter

Just learn to be happy without the most important biological need bro :soy:
Please if any female is lurking please hit me up im tired of being alone im dead serious
Lowinhib maxxing

Last edited:
I felt like I was dying at 18, now I just don't feel anything anymore.

imagine actually getting a gf and your life getting worse not better lmao

same. i want one so bad..

Fate can be extremely cruel.

I feel like my sole has been ripped out of my fucking body, feel good it does not.

if i just had a gf i would have all the motivation in the world to go out and do shit

Fuuuuuuuck my life FUCK

No you won’t lol, you’ll just stay in and fuck and just be normie. Getting a gf doesn’t give motivation

No you won’t lol, you’ll just stay in and fuck and just be normie. Getting a gf doesn’t give motivation
Idk man. Rn it feels like it's all I need in order to have a normal life.

ICANTBREED
Giga true
Even prophet himself knew this 1500 years ago,thats why he told his followers that every warrior will go to heaven and have sex with beatifull virgins if they died in the battle

Idk man. Rn it feels like it's all I need in order to have a normal life.

Yes it will give you a “normal life”

That includes being complacent and de motivated. You’ll like be lazy like most normies who get into a relationship.

Once you are in a relationship your mind set changes to settling down and making a nest egg and playing it safe. It’s opposite of motivation where you take risk and reach goals

Same as you brothers.
I have this feeling that life has no meaning and is not worth living. If I had someone to love me, I'd probably be a successful person right now...

It’s opposite of motivation where you take risk and reach goals
my whole life has been like that, since childhood, bc i have an incredibly shitty family so never felt safe. the idea of settling down and becoming lazy sounds like heaven ngl (as long as im not betabuxing of course)