Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I am making a thread for IT here and decrying all of the misogynistic incels and all of the evil incels who make ER jokes

OldIncel

OldIncel

You’d walk right over me.
-
Who do you think you are? I now announce to IT that I will never have anything to do with those incels.

I am a virgin but I am not an incel! That toxic mentality will never drag me down even if I am a 45 year old virgin who has never touched a girl! I treat women with respect and I am a respecter of women.

:soy:

at least im not incel :soy:

Congratulations. You've exchanged years of being able to openly talk about your problems to likeminded peers for the ability to occasionally virtue signal to the beings that hate you and are responsible for your loneliness.

Maybe that attitude is why you're a virgin sweaty! :soy:

SRS... HOW CAN YOU BE SUCH A HUGE PIECE OF SHIT THAT YOU THINK IT'S OK TO JOKE ABOUT THAT? I HOPE YOU DIE IN A CAR CRASH!!!! :soy::bluepill::bluepill::soy:

"why yes, im a virgin and ive never touched the hands of a female not have i ever kissed a female, but im not an incel!!!" :soy:

IT WILL BURN IN HELL