Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I am mostly attracted to girls under nineteen

I

incel4life

Veteran
★★★★★
yeah, JBs are the shit, also they are more energetic non-materialistic, fun, innocent, cute, not used up, youthful

dr-problematic said:
yeah, JBs are the shit, also they are more energetic non-materialistic, fun, innocent, cute, not used up, youthful

can anyone find the quote by hitler where he said women at age 18 are at their prime because they are cheerful, innocent and you can mold them into good girls.

I agree with you 100%. It's their innocence that attracts me the most. & Past 19, you just know her pussy's been put to good use by the local BBCs. 

If she's past 17 you know she's been fucked into the ground and degraded by chad and tyrone in every way you can imagine.

I don't live in USA, so here you have girls on tinder who write they're actually 16, 17 and it's so fucked.

Of coarse, mainly because I never got to experience those girls, but it dosent doesn't matter because they would never want me.

kkt6 said:
If she's past 17 you know she's been fucked into the ground and degraded by chad and tyrone in every way you can imagine.

I don't live in USA, so here you have girls on tinder who write they're actually 16, 17 and it's so fucked.

1497046497550.jpg

im in that boat, ill admit it. although i suppress those feeling cause i don't want to go down that road.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNFHFa4_PoI&index=26&list=FLsCbmZ0YF-K2eGuTYi1X--Q

How old are you?

Every man thinks like that but not many admit it

kkt6 said:

Where  do you live?

JBs aren't the cute little innocent bundles of joy you think they are. It's 2017. They're getting fucked left and right at the ripe age of 13. I would go as far to say that they are all used up by the age of 19-20.

kodoku said:
Every man thinks like that but not many admit it

This tbh. LOL @ men who say they think it's disgusting for other men to be attracted to girls under 19.

Earthbound said:
This tbh. LOL @ men who say they think it's disgusting for other men to be attracted to girls under 18.

Pssssed, say under 19 and they won't notice.

16-24 is prime age for women.

a-virgin-nigger said:
JBs aren't the cute little innocent bundles of joy you think they are. It's 2017. They're getting fucked left and right at the ripe age of 13. I would go as far to say that they are all used up by the age of 19-20.
Chad enjoys the ripe fruits of girls' youth while everyone else is thrown in jail for even thinking about getting some before they spoil.

Where I live you've got tons of 16 year old girls on tinder (they register their birthdays as 18 but say they're 16 in their bios) with pics standing next to some 24 year old Chad, just lol.

Same here, you can not deny that you like teenage girls, even as a grown dude.

ordinaryotaku said:
Same here, you can not deny that you like teenage girls, even as a grown dude.

Normies all do. They fear societal rejection whereas we have already been outcaste and therefore have no reason not to admit it. Can plainly see by this that it is a matter of dishonesty.