Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I am no longer a 23 years old KHHV

NoMoreCoping

NoMoreCoping

25 years old KHHV from Turkey
★★★
Because today I turned 24:feelshaha:now I am a 24 years old KHHV and ofc noone called/celebrated me since I don't have any friends or social circle.Oh man at least today I can say that I have ascended from being 23 years old KHHV now:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:I never thought I would become like the way I am right now at 24 years old when I was younger:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

I thought I would have a wife and be on my way to having kids by my early to mid 20s.

Here I am nowadays, past my mid 20s and hoping I lose my kissing or hand holding virginity by surgery maxxing in my 30s :feelshaha:

Happy birthday tbh.

Happy Birthday Brocel :feelsokman:

Its all too brutal.

Happy birthday. It's over.

I thought I would have a wife and be on my way to having kids by my early to mid 20s.

Here I am nowadays, past my mid 20s and hoping I lose my kissing or hand holding virginity by surgery maxxing in my 30s :feelshaha:
I felt exactly like you man,I thought I would be closer to having kids etc at my age:feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:Here today I couldn't even hold a girl's hand in my whole life (hell I couldn't even flirt with a girl in my whole life due to my bad looks):feelsclown:

Feel you, 24 KHHV too here. Mental breakdown inc for me anytime soon

I know its unlikely but you might get to hug a girl once this year.. probably not though knowing how intolerant women are.

It's over man. Hope you'll be at least KHH in the future and not die a virgin.

happy birthday. No get yourself some hooker present

Happy Birthday brocel. It's over :feelsrope:

Damm almost got me this time XD. Happy birthday brocel

Nobody likes you when you’re 24

I know Im late but happy birthday buddy boyo

Im right behind you