Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I am no longer a flat earther.

narcissist

narcissist

Wizard
★★
Flat earth arguments get btfo too much.

now fuck off

Thank you, finally

JFL at being a flat earther. They are still more respected than us tho ngl.

JFL at being a flat earther. They are still more respected than us tho ngl.
Chad flat earther slays more than all of us combined ever will

tbh no, everyone was bullying me about it... even here jfl jfl :forcedsmile::feelsrope:
They can still ascend within their communities. Were they bullying you in real life, and do the same people know you are an incel?

I am a flat earther now. Come on and get me.

They can still ascend within their communities. Were they bullying you in real life, and do the same people know you are an incel?
no i never really told anyone irl, but i tell them about jews, they brush that off like im crazy.
I am a flat earther now. Come on and get me.
based and alphamalepilled

Btw one time YouTube flat earthers put me on a list of internet trolls and criminals paid by NASA, JFL.

I won't ever leave the Earth (afaik), so the shape of it doesn't matter for me

The shape of the earth doesn't matter, the shape of your bones does.

but i tell them about jews, they brush that off like im crazy.

Brah, you are just a crazy conspiracy theorist and you are also antisemitic. This is toxic and this is why you have no girlfriend. You have to get out there and be nice to females, then you will get a girlfriend. It works 100%!!!

Where is the news tag?

Who cares what shape the earth is? It will not affect our inceldom

>Being a flat earther in 2k19

I'm glad you improved your IQ levels OP

I dont believe the earth is flat but i still dont buy half the crap scientists or NASA spout.

Damn, took you a while.

You've moved up in life :feelsokman:

The earth is cubical yo

Because science is a kike population control tool and NASA has been involved in a lot of high level gov dodgy projects.
scienceniggers talk about singularity while they can't solve the most mundane problems

Yes some simp made that list and started spamming it. It felt a bit validating though.
Bro those kind of people are skitzos. If you even question their beliefs they will call you a Jew, shill, JIDF etc and in this case nasa shill lmao.

Bro those kind of people are skitzos. If you even question their beliefs they will call you a Jew, shill, JIDF etc and in this case nasa shill lmao.
I call people Jews often too online, mostly when they show signs of degeneracy or very liberal beliefs. And yes they are skizos, the list guy was a flat earther of the Christian type and when a guru of the community (who, in his personal website related to his true job, has no flat earth mention and uses a globe shaped visit counter JFL) made some kinda conspiracy video about blood rituals he objected calling it satanist and was insulted and threatened by the guru saying that he'd send people to beat him up.

I call people Jews often too online, mostly when they show signs of degeneracy or very liberal beliefs. And yes they are skizos, the list guy was a flat earther of the Christian type and when a guru of the community (who, in his personal website related to his true job, has no flat earth mention and uses a globe shaped visit counter JFL) made some kinda conspiracy video about blood rituals he objected calling it satanist and was insulted and threatened by the guru saying that he'd send people to beat him up.
Lol I troll on/Pol/ sometimes, and I guarantee you the liberals on there are all right wingers going on there too troll and get some laughs. Each (you) I get saying I'm a Jew shill I get a nice chuckle. It's nice. :)