Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i am now rotting again due to lockdown

Levcel

Levcel

High T
-
send me good copes

while i was at school atleast i could looksamx and social circiele max no i expect to be off until monday

lifeufel but i have nothing to do xD

send me good copes

while i was at school atleast i could looksamx and social circiele max no i expect to be off until monday

Pretty brutal. Did you get to know any people while you were socialmaxing? Maybe you could still hang out with them.

Pretty brutal. Did you get to know any people while you were socialmaxing? Maybe you could still hang out with them.
i got to know a lot xD

i was very high status after doing nt max and literally for 20 hours a day trying to organsise social shit but it payed off

and i am not allowed to leave as i have covid xD

isnt there like a discord or a zoom chat with fellow incels on this site you could talk to?
i mean if you are any good at social maxxing id try there
(maybe you might get lucky with one of the femcels that post here? huehue)

isnt there like a discord or a zoom chat with fellow incels on this site you could talk to?
i mean if you are any good at social maxxing id try there
(maybe you might get lucky with one of the femcels that post here? huehue)
jfl @ femcels

they are still cahd only

i am not allowed to leave as i have covid xD
not with that attitude you won't!
covid doesn't stop Chads and Stacys from going out and partying and having sex. hell, all the popular people on social media are making millions by going out with covid

you just need to think outside the box! what would a popular person do? (hint: not stay inside)

not with that attitude you won't!
covid doesn't stop Chads and Stacys from going out and partying and having sex. hell, all the popular people on social media are making millions by going out with covid

you just need to think outside the box! what would a popular person do? (hint: not stay inside)
jfl true ngl

i am high t ogre myself i would leave if iu could howver my father and mother will tell me not to, i will have to see ngl

send me good copes

I would profitable hobby maxx right now. I wish i hobby max when i was a yung chip.

I would profitable hobby maxx right now. I wish i hobby max when i was a yung chip.
mirin tbh

i wish iw as social maxxign rn

ngl

the beast copes i thinnk would be benzos, gaming and movies

$ = status = socialmax = bitches = more opportunities = nice cloths and cars

Try to avoid eating as a cope or you will balloon up in weight fast.

send me good copes

Copes? Depends. What age are you?

The cope I was about to show you is not good for someone your age. Sorry, bro. You're still too young, maybe you have some room for improvement: if its height, inform yourself on habits that can increase it (unless you're sure your bone plates are finished with growth). If it's face... careermaxx/omneymaxx for surgery. You have more time ahead than most of us, so gl.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back