Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I am pretty sure I’ll cheat on my loyal gf if I ever get one. Love doesn’t exist for me, I’ll fuck her over just like she would have fucked me over..

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
Fucking hate foids. They are all a ticking time bomb, only reason they haven’t cheated on you yet is because there hasn’t been a higher value make in her than you that has shown intrest in her.

Fucking parasites, once they ruin the first host they move onto the second.

You can never really "cheat" on a foid as a man, because in 99% of cases she never gets emotionally attached, she will just find another Chad

Put me in the screenshot
Image 25
Image 25
Image 25
Image 25
Image 25
Image 25

You bet.
She´s not yours.
It´s only your turn buddy.
Afterwards, she will slice your heart open, and throw it in the trashcan, like always.
Femoids are soulless cretins, who deserve no sympathy, nor elevation.
To Hell with them.
I´ve seen it countless times, on the Internet and IRL.

Fucking hate foids. They are all a ticking time bomb, only reason they haven’t cheated on you yet is because there hasn’t been a higher value make in her than you that has shown intrest in her.

Fucking parasites, once they ruin the first host they move onto the second.

She will cheat on you with lower tier normies as well. Foids are fickle and I have had an acquaintance who was an 8/10 high tier normie/chad-lite get fucked over by a 5/10 bug-eyed freak just because she wanted to be the hot one in the relationship and wanted more orbiting and validation. JFL at females today, they are never satisfied.

Not if she’s locked in my basement :forcedsmile:

I would give her the cuckhold treatment.
She won't participate, only watching.

>
loyal gf

>
I’ll fuck her over just like she would have fucked me over

?

JFL How hard do you need to cope to imagine not only getting a loyal gf, but being attractive enough to cheat on her with another femoid?

>
loyal gf

>
I’ll fuck her over just like she would have fucked me over

?
Retardation posting hours. You don’t deserve a loyal gf bro

JFL How hard do you need to cope to imagine not only getting a loyal gf, but being attractive enough to cheat on her with another femoid?
Indian level coping

This lol

I would cheat on her if she is ugly but if she is hot and loyal I would be loyal too

I would only cheat if I suspect that she likes another man. This will happen inevitably because sluts just can't stop wanting Chad. So, I will inevitably cheat on her.

biggest fucking cope thread ever kek

good morning, i hate foids too :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

How are you going to cheat if you have no options to cheat with? lol.

How is she going to cheat if she's loyal? :feelsseriously:

good idea brah, she will cuck you sooner or later as a non-chad. buying her gifts and meals just so she can cuck you in the end? fuck that
That’s the catch no girl is loyal doesn’t matter how she portrays herself
even to gigchad?
You bet.
She´s not yours.
It´s only your turn buddy.
Afterwards, she will slice your heart open, and throw it in the trashcan, like always.
Femoids are soulless cretins, who deserve no sympathy, nor elevation.
To Hell with them.
I´ve seen it countless times, on the Internet and IRL.
yep. once she finds a more sexually attractive male its over.

Absolute proof that Love doesn't exist in our society.