Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I am probably one of the most truest cels in here

• Thread starter Deleted member 22761
  • Start date
Deleted member 22761

Deleted member 22761

Self-banned
-
Why should I not rope? I am a 23yr old
  • Teethlet (very bad open bite only 1 pair of teeth from each side touch each other when i bite) and my teeth are crowded on bottom and upper jaw
  • Framelet (wrist circumference 13-14cm and really weak build in general)
  • Manlet (174 cm)
  • Skinlet (lots of moles on my body and especially face)
  • Chinlet (very recessed chin, my lips dont touch each other unless I manually keep them together with chin muscles lmao)
  • Eyelet (green/brown eyes and bad eye area
  • Hairlet (norwood 2, almost 2A)
  • Skullet (I have very soymaxxed skull shape, kind of like alien skull, wouldnt be visible if I wasnt losing hair but I am)
  • Mentalet (anxiety, social anxiety, depression etc)
  • Body form let (man boobs and belly fat even tho im underweight)
The only positive thing about myself is that I’m white, tho I'd much rather lose 3 things from my list and be an ethnicel.
I am probably one of the truest cels in here ngl

Last edited:
  • Teethlet (very bad open bite only 1 pair of teeth from each side touch each other when i bite) and my teeth are crowded on bottom and upper jaw
  • Manlet (174 cm)
  • Chinlet (very recessed chin, my lips dont touch each other unless I manually keep them together with chin muscles lmao)
  • Skullet (I have very soymaxxed skull shape, kind of like alien skull, wouldnt be visible if I wasnt losing hair but I am)
The only positive thing about myself is that I’m white, tho it much rather lose 3 things from my list and be an ethnicel.
Foids and normies will celebrate if you rope, do you really want that?

• Manlet (174 cm)
The only positive thing about myself is that I’m white, tho I'd much rather lose 3 things from my list and be an ethnicel.
This is literally me except for the teethpart and I'm shorter than you

Anyway, don't rope but watch le video instead

If you're not larping like 99% of this forum, then me and you are probably looksmatched. Very rare to find actual truecels.

Same here. Except maybe frame and height. Maybe my frame is even worse, I am a wristcel with a slight pack. My only hope is that I am still only 17 (nearly 18). If you rope then do some good deeds before going.

• Manlet (174 cm)
If you weren't white I would say you are an OMNILET
-LET of every fucking thinggggggggggggg aghhhhhhhh kill me

You height mog me you fakecel.

• Manlet (174 cm)
I'm basically you but without the framelet and without the chinlet.
Instead, I'm only 170 cm
and my hair is already in NW3, ALMOST 4.
Having a skinny body but with belly fat and mam boobs it's one of the worst things, but at least we can change that once with looksmaxxxx

if you are also poor and low iq i wont bullshit you life will be hell.

Foids and normies will celebrate if you rope, do you really want that?
The truth is they won't know or care whether I'm dead or alive

If you're not larping like 99% of this forum, then me and you are probably looksmatched. Very rare to find actual truecels.
Not larping. I am a genetical error.

You height mog me you fakecel.
You most likely mog me at every other thing

Same here. Except maybe frame and height. Maybe my frame is even worse, I am a wristcel with a slight pack. My only hope is that I am still only 17 (nearly 18). If you rope then do some good deeds before going.
My frame has stayed the same ever since I was 16 or so. May the Chad gods bless you with a big growth spur soon

Having a skinny body but with belly fat and mam boobs it's one of the worst things, but at least we can change that once with looksmaxxxx
True, if I wear a T-shirt I look like a deformed monster, not in a good way

if you are also poor and low iq i wont bullshit you life will be hell.
I am 20k in debt, dunno about my IQ tho. Most likely decreasing every day from lack of intimacy

This thread again

Tough choice..But I have been there..you didnt come this far just to rope..

i have a lot of those and also my face is red, you mog me hard

No, that is me. I am genuinely ugly as hell.

Sounds miserable.

However, we're all pretty much fucked and none of us true incels here ever had a foids attraction. Doesn't matter if you're truest of truecels human degenerate or just ugly.

you can still JBW with noodles. volcel

I'm not as bad as you but still have zero chance of a woman liking me. I'm 39 yo soI can say it doesn't get better with regards to women. But life seems to get better and more enjoyable as your wisdom grows.

You still appear to have high mental ability so I don't think you should kill yourself. Just you can focus on science/art/writing or something like that using your intellectual power.

This might come off as slightly redpill but I am trying to be honest without becoming delusional.
Teethlet (very bad open bite only 1 pair of teeth from each side touch each other when i bite) and my teeth are crowded on bottom and upper jaw
Is this impossible to fix? Or are the dental procedures too expensive?
  • Manlet (174 cm)
We are roughly same height and I am a framelet too. There is no realistic fix for this. It is simply over for us in this department I am sorry. :feelsrope:
Skinlet (lots of moles on my body and especially face)
This sucks but at least it isn't acute acne. Maybe the most outrageous moles can be burned/removed.
Chinlet (very recessed chin, my lips dont touch each other unless I manually keep them together with chin muscles lmao)
Expensive jaw implants might work here. But it costs money and comes with risk of infection.
Eyelet (green/brown eyes and bad eye area
Can't say much without seeing what causes the eye area to be bad but again maybe some surgery magic exists(of course with generous amount of money again)
Hairlet (norwood 2, almost 2A)
Minoxil. See a dermatologist ASAP. Norwood 2 is still salvageable. There is a slight chance that you might regrow some of the hair even.
Skullet (I have very soymaxxed skull shape, kind of like alien skull, wouldnt be visible if I wasnt losing hair but I am)
Focus on keeping your hair to hide it.
Mentalet (anxiety, social anxiety, depression etc)
This one is very difficult. I am not gonna say just pay money to a therapist to give you bluepilled crap but maybe you can find a psychiatric medicine to help with these issues? I was unfortunately unsuccessful in my search but it is worth a shot.
Body form let (man boobs and belly fat even tho im underweight)
Check your T level? Your depression or something else might be messing with your hormones. Your gynecomastia might be caused by that. Man boobs can be treated with drugs or surgeries. Belly fat might be due to lack of exercise(Are you going to gym/playing sports/fit in general?)
Now the positives:
Which means you (theoretically) have time for earning money and undergoing surgeries. Realistically this is very difficult and unlikely with low mental health but at least it is POSSIBLE unlike many oldcels.
I’m white
If you manage to lookmaxx you can run JBW game in a poor East Asian country. Your height wouldn't be much of an hindrance in those countries.
I believe most important one is minoxil or any medicine to this effect here. You might maxx/fix other parts of the body later in your life but once your hair is gone it is game over. Chances that you won't feel as depressed as you are now and won't rope. If you survive, later in life you will really regret not keeping your hair, especially with skull shape deformity(I have a similar deformity too so it is very important for me as well).
You still appear to have high mental ability so I don't think you should kill yourself. Just you can focus on science/art/writing or something like that using your intellectual power.
This sounds like a blue pilled cope but I am trying this too. However it is excruciatingly hard as a depressed incel.
PS: Ignore trolls telling you to kill yourself, that is just unnecessarily rude.

Last edited:
Do you have a drivers license?

Anyone who misses out on teen love is an equal truecel. You can't be "more" or "less" truecel.

Yeah probably

I am 25 and uglier than you because I'm also a curry