Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I am reverting back to a state of anger

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
Whenever I see couples I get immediately taken over by a profund hatred. I had grown used to seeing them and had even accepted that I will not have a girlfriend. But the old feelings of hate have resurfaced. It's painful to leave the house. There are days I wish I was dead.

Jfl at leaving the house as an incel and getting mogged.

it always comes back

only an incel soy cuck that masturbates to Blacked 10 times a day can endure this society without getting mad

That has gotten better for me as of late.

Just remember that none of those men have any real authority over their women. Most of these relationships are shit.

anger never leaves me man

That has gotten better for me as of late.

Just remember that none of those men have any real authority over their women. Most of these relationships are shit.

true tbh. Especially if the guy is not that good looking. The woman always acts cold and distant

Im sad and angry at the same time

Whenever I see couples I get immediately taken over by a profund hatred. I had grown used to seeing them and had even accepted that I will not have a girlfriend. But the old feelings of hate have resurfaced. It's painful to leave the house. There are days I wish I was dead.
Have you tried therapy?

I'm indifferent when I see couples nowadays, because most couples I run into are ugly, not only that but I know that the guy doesn't have full authority over the woman and she'll drop him like a hot rock the moment something better comes along.

Have you tried therapy?

No. Why should I? therapy can't cure me. The only thing that can make me get better is a girlfriend.

Its a cycle dude, it comes and goes

My hatred of this degenerate society knows no bounds. I’ve been perpetually angry for the last 5 years and my anger only grows. The only release will be a complete collapse and genocide of western society.

I'm seriously considering moving out to SEA if I manage to get a job there, gotta love their anti-PDA laws.

It has gotten better for me recently due to the clown world theory. This life is a joke and I like to cope with clown world theory

Same, but my anger extends beyond couples and I get pissed seeing others living easier lives in general