Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I am sitting right in the fucking middle of gay central

Caesercel

Caesercel

Take a look to the sky just before you die.
★★★★★
So I went to the most popular commercial place in this city during valentine's day. Just to get my super dose of suifuel like the masochist fuck I am.

I reach this corner and turn around and notice some trannies standing about. Now when you live in a country like mine you learn to identify trannies from a very young age. Its a survival instinct. But then there are more of them, talking to other guys. Then I noticed some guys looking at me suspiciously as I survey the scene. They looked like some kind of unofficial guards protecting this thing.

At this point I noticed something off about all the guys there. That's when it struck me they were gay. Now I'm ngl I have never seen a fag before. There are some 50-100 of these freaks here. I am still sitting here

I reach this corner and turn around and notice some trannies standing about. Now when you live in a country like mine you learn to identify trannies from a very young age. Its a survival instinct
Thailand? I can't imagine any other countries having these things that concentrated

b6c.gif

So I went to the most popular commercial place in this city during valentine's day. Just to get my super dose of suifuel like the masochist fuck I am.

I reach this corner and turn around and notice some trannies standing about. Now when you live in a country like mine you learn to identify trannies from a very young age. Its a survival instinct. But then there are more of them, talking to other guys. Then I noticed some guys looking at me suspiciously as I survey the scene. They looked like some kind of unofficial guards protecting this thing.

At this point I noticed something off about all the guys there. That's when it struck me they were gay. Now I'm ngl I have never seen a fag before. There are some 50-100 of these freaks here. I am still sitting here
I strongly condemn everyone who is going out during Valentines day of suicfuel. And in fact condem going out in general.
Why would I leave my home voluntary!?

Which part of curryland do you even live that there are 50 faggots at once? A group of trannies that you mention is understandable but 100 faggots at once is unheard of.

yo where were u nigga?
LDARmaxxing and coping with anime before I start wageslaving. I’ve went to 4 wagecuck interviews in the past 2 months (Walmart neighborhood market, Popeye’s, Walmart supercenter, Wendy’s) and still haven’t had any luck :feelsclown:
Granted, I didn’t wear a cuck muzzle for 2 of them
Getting beaten up and doxxed is not in today's list of agendas
Beaten up by who? lol high inhib

LDARmaxxing and coping with anime before I start wageslaving. I’ve went to 4 wagecuck interviews in the past 2 months (Walmart neighborhood market, Popeye’s, Walmart supercenter, Wendy’s) and still haven’t had any luck :feelsclown:
Granted, I didn’t wear a cuck muzzle for 2 of them

Beaten up by who? lol high inhib
The gheys

Which part of curryland do you even live that there are 50 faggots at once? A group of trannies that you mention is understandable but 100 faggots at once is unheard of.
It was a surprise for me as well. Definitely was not expecting it but in hindsight it makes sense. It is one of the most popular hanging out spots in a big city. And it was valentine's day.
I bet they wouldn’t even question you. Guts wouldn’t be scared to do it :feelsdevil:
Ngl the thought of going er on them did cross my mind. Yeah i could have done it probably(take photos not er). You really can tell when a guy talks like a faggot

Last edited:
Ngl the thought of going er on them did cross my mind.
Normal reaction for a blackpilled incel to have upon seeing an armada of trannies and faggots
Yeah i could have done it probably(take photos not er). You really can tell when a guy talks like a faggot
I was just curious tbh