Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I am so fucking depressed right now

• Thread starter Deleted member 4999
  • Start date
Deleted member 4999

Deleted member 4999

‏‏‎ ‎
-
I have a shitty job, an ugly face, and no social circle. Honestly what is even the point any more. I wish I would have accidentally been killed as a child.

I'm slowly and painfully waiting for my death

Thank you America, thank you Western world...

same brah.
Today just felt worse than most days.

Music is a pretty good cope for times like this man.

Used to hear this song all the time when I was a teen:

I'm all fucked up too. Ugly, poor, no car, have cancer probably and have to get colonoscopy. It's over for me

You spelled jews wrong.
One family owning 60% of the wealth in the world is like one chad fucking 60% of the foids in the world.

One family owning 60% of the wealth in the world is like one chad fucking 60% of the foids in the world.
At least they let everyone else share the remaining 40%.

At least they let everyone else share the remaining 40%.
Yeah, the remaining 40% is very fairly distributed and nobody is hording large portions of it of it.

Reminder that chads and females are currently partying and having a great time while we LDAR with vidya or anime.

I feel you man... as i always say this and i know it's hard to do that, and sometimes impossible, but dont stop having faith in the light at the end of the tunnel

Don't blame ya.

Although I use my death/judgement day as a motivation to carry on.
Eventually this life will come to an end.

I have a shitty job, an ugly face, and no social circle. Honestly what is even the point any more. I wish I would have accidentally been killed as a child.
Pretty uninspired post bro, ngl. I'm with you on the ugly face part.

atleasr your not starving in africa hahha be grateful xD

same, im ugly as fuck and my social life is non existant

The weeks and months pass by with no social interaction. Dates, days of the week feel almost irrelevant. Vacation? Ldar. Halloween? Ldar. Friday? Ldar. Saturday? Ldar.

Almost want to just be a NEET so I could dedicate time to time consuming video games but then it would really be over.

Thank you America, thank you Western world...
Indeed, the United States is a sick, diseased entity that has done nothing other than become the (((conduit))) for a terminally destructive, cultural parasitism that inevitably leads to the erosion and eventual annihilation of entire civilizations. Though it would be a folly and foolishness to illustrate the manner in which one may plunge a spear into its black, feebly beating simulacrum of a heart, suffice it to say that "America's" days are numbered, and much sooner than some may be led to believe (and there is not a fucking thing you can do to prevent it, NSA/FBI swine).

Slowly becoming more and more apathetic as the days go on
Simply don't have the energy anymore to do anything but go to work and come back home and go to sleep.
:feelsrope:

There, there. Antidepressants will help you.

The weeks and months pass by with no social interaction. Dates, days of the week feel almost irrelevant. Vacation? Ldar. Halloween? Ldar. Friday? Ldar. Saturday? Ldar.

Almost want to just be a NEET so I could dedicate time to time consuming video games but then it would really be over.

Slowly becoming more and more apathetic as the days go on
Simply don't have the energy anymore to do anything but go to work and come back home and go to sleep.
:feelsrope:

it's over for wagecels

Indeed, the United States is a sick, diseased entity that has done nothing other than become the (((conduit))) for a terminally destructive, cultural parasitism that inevitably leads to the erosion and eventual annihilation of entire civilizations. Though it would be a folly and foolishness to illustrate the manner in which one may plunge a spear into its black, feebly beating simulacrum of a heart, suffice it to say that "America's" days are numbered, and much sooner than some may be led to believe (and there is not a fucking thing you can do to prevent it, NSA/FBI swine).
Super [Based] and high IQ. America and it's WASP-Zionist allies are basically Gog and Magog.

Do anti-depressants actually work?

I don't care about limp dick, I'm not even using my dick in the first place.

Same here, buddy boyo :cryfeels: