Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I am so fucking DONE with this shit forum.

i remember this copypasta but the reason it was spammed and made fun of is because it's an incoherent tirade with no discursive structure, OP just jumps from spouting agecuckoldry to ethnic whining with no real connections between the points.

I remember this post curiously enough, and a couple of others. But if you asked me to remember a memorable post from 2022 my mind would be blank

You've become a legend, brocel. I even see @Dregster in here, so I know some dumbass reported this. :feelshaha:
I've been seeing mods in some of my posts, is someone reporting them? :dafuckfeels:

I've been seeing mods in some of my posts, is someone reporting them? :dafuckfeels:
Not necessarily. Mods are users too. Some of them browse the forum for posts they find interesting, have fun posting, and enjoy the memes and copes like the rest of us.

Not necessarily. Mods are users too. Some of them browse the forum for posts they find interesting, have fun posting, and enjoy the memes and copes like the rest of us.
:feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

December2020

brutal. this fucking destroyed me. most people here aren't even incels. normies.co

also serge cleaned the dataset for this removing even MORE fakecels. so the true number for people kissing is probably closer to 50%

Statistics clearly show that white people are the most sought after race and can easily get into relationships.

News flash fakecels, inceldom can occur to anyone and that person doesn't need to be a big fan of Hitler and promote the white genocide meme.

The only reason why some are so deluded is because they cannot get a 10/10 blonde blue eyed Stacy, or perhaps they are genuinely fucking retarded.

most of you are /pol/tard ethnic-hating extremists who are LARPing as incels
Honestly facts, but I can guarantee you some of these white supremist larpers are gonna turn their head at this.

Anyway I'm probably getting a 50% warning or perma ban for this post alone so screw you guys, I'm going to play some MW2 and get a couple nukes now.
the most fuckin best based shit i've seen in awhile :cool:

Honestly facts, but I can guarantee you some of these white supremist larpers are gonna turn their head at this.
@gymletethnicel @Transcended Trucel :lul::lul::lul:. This shit's too funny man.

the most fuckin best based shit i've seen in awhile :cool:
Brother, it's a copypasta. The whole thread is a joke. Tbf, it didn't start out as a joke.