Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I am so pathetic people find it funny

jerrycan dan

jerrycan dan

autistic retard
-
I was at the pharmacy yesterday getting some antibiotics. I hadn't gone out like this in a few weeks and am intensely uncomfortable - the sun is in my eyes, I put on pants that are too big and kind of slide down my waist as I walk (leanmaxxing tbhtbhngl) and every time I walk past a house I get tense and worried because I don't want somebody's dog to come out and bark at me (it's loud and I can't stand it). This is not a hahahahaha xd I'm a wizard xd thing, I have had literally nothing to do for the past few weeks which is why I didn't go outside then and it's extra uncomfortable when you do for the first time in a while.

When I walk into the pharmacy the Asian checkout chick gives me a reassuring look that seems to suggest that she believes I am 14 or she feels bad for me.

As i walk out of the chemist and down a path with the sun in my eyes, I see what I can vaguely make out to be a young Middle Eastern woman. She has very soft looking skin from where I am standing and I find her somewhat attractive so I decide to look forward normally and avoid any present inclination to aspie stare I might have.

Turns out the foid is one I went to high school and the abnormally strong urge I had to put my dong inside her was because, somewhere in the back of my brain, I recognised this foid before I consciously knew who she was. I caught the bus with her and tried saying hi to her a few times, being bluepilled I hoped that after demonstrating I was friendly she would speak to me but of course I am a sub-5 asperger manlet so that's not how the game works. At least when I saw her this time, years later it didn't raise my heart rate and make me want to look away autistically, but when she noticed me and remembered who I was she didn't say a thing, only smiled and laughed as if to say "JFL, it's jerrycan dan". I quietly said hey and got no response whatsoever because subhuman males don't warrant one. Apparently the fact that I exist is very amusing. I thought for a second that maybe it was my clothes (kakhi shorts, baggy brown jumper, the one pair of shoes I own which are black and formal) or the fact I looked very uncomfortable in the sun that made her laugh but realistically this is coping, if I was tall and facially attractive it wouldn't have mattered and the foid would have tried to strike up a conversation with me most likely. Not only do foids hate us, they laugh at us as well. If anyone in my area has a gun, you have permission to stick it in my mouth and aim it at my brainstem.

Brutal. At least you got your meds.

Why you taking the anti life pills?

i hate going to the pharmacy, the 3 cashiers at mind is an annoing landwhale cunt who always acts annoyed, some subhuman curry who doesn't know what he's doing, and a dumb becky around my age who always make fun of me and talks with a mocking tone of voice when i pick up meds.

Why not use aloe Vera?

Acne is your body trying to expel toxins.
some grows in a front yard a few houses over from me actually, I could try this. I should get some and try

Not sure what to say other than it's really over, man

some grows in a front yard a few houses over from me actually, I could try this. I should get some and try
You can also grow it as a houseplant! Hard to kill and very useful for skin problems. Look it up. It's a useful buddy!

Man, this is brutal. I am sorry you had to go through that.

Makes me wonder if my old bullies still laugh about me tbh:feelstrash:

Makes me wonder if my old bullies still laugh about me tbh:feelstrash:
they don't think about you because they are too successful to have to brood over things that happened years ago, but no doubt they will laugh at you if they see you just like the foid that barely knew my name in high school did