[SuicideFuel] I am so stupid I should just kill myself

First loss

First loss

I call unto the Lady of the Night
-
I just realized that I don't have the grasp on some semi basic concepts of math and physics so I downloaded a few books to study and oh boy I am fucking stupid. I am literally ashamed of myself.

Robtical

Robtical

Incels without hate still can't get a date
-
Fuck books, watch videos. I hate reading shit that's hard to understand. I rather replay something over and over while I hit my vaporizer.

HidekiTojota

HidekiTojota

Conquistadorcel, Historycel
-
Same here i have a hard time understanding maths, etc. But i’m good in history. You should find someone you’re godmode at unless you’re trying to careermaxx in STEM

Incellectual

Incellectual

feminae stultae sunt | 5'3 goblin-manlet
-
do practice problems, you will get better over time.

First loss

First loss

-
Fuck books, watch videos. I hate reading shit that's hard to understand. I rather replay something over and over while I hit my vaporizer.
I don't understand videos either.

Same here i have a hard time understanding maths, etc. But i’m good in history. You should find someone you’re godmode at unless you’re trying to careermaxx in STEM
I am good at history too, but where can I use that? What's the fucking point?

do practice problems, you will get better over time.
I was thinking about it tbh.

Incellectual

Incellectual

-
Knowing about history can help you interpret and predict current events. It also can help you understand and notice things you might have not if you didn't learn about it before hand.

pp183

pp183

imouto enthusiast
-
stupid or not, you should kill yourself regardless tbh life isnt worth living

Dionysus

Dionysus

Luminary
-
dont worry you'll get it over time

Dregster666

Dregster666

Major
-
I just realized that I don't have the grasp on some semi basic concepts of math and physics so I downloaded a few books to study and oh boy I am fucking stupid. I am literally ashamed of myself.
Where are you from?

What's the furthest you got from the education system?
stupid or not, you should kill yourself regardless tbh life isnt worth living
It's stupid to rope without trying first.
Atleast play the fucking game and see how far you get.

zangano1

zangano1

The truest of cels
-
You don't need to know maths and physics to go ER

First loss

First loss

-
Knowing about history can help you interpret and predict current events. It also can help you understand and notice things you might have not if you didn't learn about it before hand.
Yeah but still I feel retarded.

Where are you from?

What's the furthest you got from the education system?

It's stupid to rope without trying first.
Atleast play the fucking game and see how far you get.
I am entering the third year of HS. I tried to exit the game multiple times but failed sadly.

HidekiTojota

HidekiTojota

Conquistadorcel, Historycel
-
I'm going to hopefully try and get a job at a museum tbh. My main thing is the army so im just getting this history degree to please my mother :feelskek:

Robtical

Robtical

-
History won't always unravel the same way it has in the past, because now there are new elements to the equation like the internet, dating apps, and blackpill knowledge that wasn't around over 25 years ago.

Incellectual

Incellectual

-
History won't always unravel the same way it has in the past, because now there are new elements to the equation like the internet, dating apps, and blackpill knowledge that wasn't around over 25 years ago.
of course it wont translate 100% but its a good start. Also human nature doesn't change THAT fast even with new inventions. Sure they will act different but they are still human at the end of the day.

Robtical

Robtical

-
of course it wont translate 100% but its a good start. Also human nature doesn't change THAT fast even with new inventions. Sure they will act different but they are still human at the end of the day.
Technology like internet, cars, smartphones were game changers, so will sex bots and artificial wombs in the near future. We can't look at the data from the past and apply it to our current conditions, there were no trannies or freaks 30 years ago, we're in clown world now.

Incellectual

Incellectual

-
Technology like internet, cars, smartphones were game changers, so will sex bots and artificial wombs in the near future. We can't look at the data from the past and apply it to our current conditions, there were no trannies or freaks 30 years ago, we're in clown world now.
there were definitely freaks more than 30 years ago jfl. There have always been, and always will be, fucking weirdos in society.

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
-
I can't learn from books, and I can't learn from videos. I can only learn from asking a teacher questions.

Robtical

Robtical

-
there were definitely freaks more than 30 years ago jfl. There have always been, and always will be, fucking weirdos in society.
Not as much as there are post internet age by a long shot. Even if there were as many they weren't open about it and kept it to themselves.

Sans

Sans

Keçi Sikici
-
Vaporizes me

Robtical

Robtical

-
I can't learn from books, and I can't learn from videos. I can only learn from asking a teacher questions.
Videos like these aren't that hard to understand, but you can get a tutor if there's no other way. I bet you can find a cheap one on skype from india.

Overlord
-
I thought it will be some poem :feelstrash: :cryfeels:

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

pain and sadness forever
-
I'm also stupid. How can I be 24 and not know how to operate a vehicle? Makes no sense.

jackwolfskin999

jackwolfskin999

Nofap from 21st August
-
I hated learning physics so boring all those nasty experiments and was always on the verge of sleep I felt retarded in those classes

Tempus Edax Rerum

Tempus Edax Rerum

28 y/o KHHV (it never vegan)
-

Yuhuhu

Yuhuhu

Armycel
-
I'm bad at geometry. Math I'm pretty sure I'm average at. I excel at almost no subject, except chemistryl :feelsrope:

ReallyRice

ReallyRice

A blackpill a day keeps all delusions away.
-
You don't need to know maths and physics to go ER
You do if you want to make a noticable difference. To go ER on the entire world is the only thing worth of effort.

Weeb25

Weeb25

Clowns roll out
-
u should summon succubus for me first

blond_elf_bard

blond_elf_bard

Veteran
-
what are the concepts?

KingOfRome

KingOfRome

knight-ERrant
-
Go Dylan Klebold

Valiant Virgin

Valiant Virgin

Just a face in the crowd
-
Summon Lillith to teach you a lesson.

fOreVER

fOreVER

امر بالمعروف والنهي عن المنكر
-
Start studying instead of posting on the forums you aspie “whitecel”

maskedman

maskedman

Outcast from Canada
-
Math is one of those things where if you have a weak foundation in the very basics, you will have a very, very difficult time understanding the concepts that are shown later. This is because it all builds on itself. Strengthen your basic foundations, and you should be good to go. It is a skill, really.

IamJacksBrokenHeart

IamJacksBrokenHeart

Nothing is possible .
-
how about you learn something you have actual talent for instead of wasting your time ?

Remyx

Remyx

Erase your mind
-
Math was the only subject I sucked at. Talk about a pain in the ass.

dyellow

dyellow

it's over for FBIcels
-
anyone is good in history you just have to memorize lmao