Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I am so stupid I should just kill myself

First loss

First loss

I call unto the Lady of the Night
-
I just realized that I don't have the grasp on some semi basic concepts of math and physics so I downloaded a few books to study and oh boy I am fucking stupid. I am literally ashamed of myself.

Fuck books, watch videos. I hate reading shit that's hard to understand. I rather replay something over and over while I hit my vaporizer.

Same here i have a hard time understanding maths, etc. But i’m good in history. You should find someone you’re godmode at unless you’re trying to careermaxx in STEM

do practice problems, you will get better over time.

Fuck books, watch videos. I hate reading shit that's hard to understand. I rather replay something over and over while I hit my vaporizer.
I don't understand videos either.

Same here i have a hard time understanding maths, etc. But i’m good in history. You should find someone you’re godmode at unless you’re trying to careermaxx in STEM
I am good at history too, but where can I use that? What's the fucking point?

do practice problems, you will get better over time.
I was thinking about it tbh.

Knowing about history can help you interpret and predict current events. It also can help you understand and notice things you might have not if you didn't learn about it before hand.

stupid or not, you should kill yourself regardless tbh life isnt worth living

dont worry you'll get it over time

I just realized that I don't have the grasp on some semi basic concepts of math and physics so I downloaded a few books to study and oh boy I am fucking stupid. I am literally ashamed of myself.
Where are you from?

What's the furthest you got from the education system?
stupid or not, you should kill yourself regardless tbh life isnt worth living

It's stupid to rope without trying first.
Atleast play the fucking game and see how far you get.

You don't need to know maths and physics to go ER

Knowing about history can help you interpret and predict current events. It also can help you understand and notice things you might have not if you didn't learn about it before hand.
Yeah but still I feel retarded.

Where are you from?

What's the furthest you got from the education system?

It's stupid to rope without trying first.
Atleast play the fucking game and see how far you get.
I am entering the third year of HS. I tried to exit the game multiple times but failed sadly.

I'm going to hopefully try and get a job at a museum tbh. My main thing is the army so im just getting this history degree to please my mother :feelskek:

Yeah but still I feel retarded.

I am entering the third year of HS. I tried to exit the game multiple times but failed sadly.
Are you in the States?

u mog me cause rice animu power
R4444

History won't always unravel the same way it has in the past, because now there are new elements to the equation like the internet, dating apps, and blackpill knowledge that wasn't around over 25 years ago.

History won't always unravel the same way it has in the past, because now there are new elements to the equation like the internet, dating apps, and blackpill knowledge that wasn't around over 25 years ago.
of course it wont translate 100% but its a good start. Also human nature doesn't change THAT fast even with new inventions. Sure they will act different but they are still human at the end of the day.

of course it wont translate 100% but its a good start. Also human nature doesn't change THAT fast even with new inventions. Sure they will act different but they are still human at the end of the day.
Technology like internet, cars, smartphones were game changers, so will sex bots and artificial wombs in the near future. We can't look at the data from the past and apply it to our current conditions, there were no trannies or freaks 30 years ago, we're in clown world now.

Technology like internet, cars, smartphones were game changers, so will sex bots and artificial wombs in the near future. We can't look at the data from the past and apply it to our current conditions, there were no trannies or freaks 30 years ago, we're in clown world now.
there were definitely freaks more than 30 years ago jfl. There have always been, and always will be, fucking weirdos in society.

I can't learn from books, and I can't learn from videos. I can only learn from asking a teacher questions.

there were definitely freaks more than 30 years ago jfl. There have always been, and always will be, fucking weirdos in society.
Not as much as there are post internet age by a long shot. Even if there were as many they weren't open about it and kept it to themselves.

Vaporizes me

I can't learn from books, and I can't learn from videos. I can only learn from asking a teacher questions.
Videos like these aren't that hard to understand, but you can get a tutor if there's no other way. I bet you can find a cheap one on skype from india.

I thought it will be some poem :feelstrash: :cryfeels:

I'm also stupid. How can I be 24 and not know how to operate a vehicle? Makes no sense.

I hated learning physics so boring all those nasty experiments and was always on the verge of sleep I felt retarded in those classes

I'm bad at geometry. Math I'm pretty sure I'm average at. I excel at almost no subject, except chemistryl :feelsrope:

You don't need to know maths and physics to go ER
You do if you want to make a noticable difference. To go ER on the entire world is the only thing worth of effort.

u should summon succubus for me first

what are the concepts?

Go Dylan Klebold