Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I am so tired of the propaganda

• Thread starter Deleted member 20790
  • Start date
Deleted member 20790

Deleted member 20790

I have no life
-
20200725 205728

Every.
Single.
Day.

I am subjected to "Wahmen are Kweens" or endless black victimization

Wanna watch a Sporting event? You'll have to hear a speech about racism first. Want to enjoy a nice movie? Itll have some 100 Lb roastie throw around and beat down 4 300 Lb biker Brutes.

I just cannot escape it anywhere I look EXCEPT when I browse this forum. This is the only place where the sky is blue and the grass is green. I'm so tired of this fantasy land we inhabit today. Just let me cope in peace. With that being said

20200725 110238

I'm sure there are other sane voices besides Incels.co.

for whats its worth most black people are tired of it too. i know i am.

it's all so tiresome

No, there's not. There is .net and a few obscure subreddits flying under the radar and that is literally it.

wimmin good and powerful men bad and privileged

IT cucks will be praising these foids bunch of idiots

Yes. God's:

1 Timothy 2:9-15 King James Version (KJV)
9 In like manner also, that women adorn themselves in modest apparel, with shamefacedness and sobriety; not with broided hair, or gold, or pearls, or costly array;

10 But (which becometh women professing godliness) with good works.

11 Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection.

12 But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.

13 For Adam was first formed, then Eve.

14 And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression.

15 Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.

View attachment 303317

Every.
Single.
Day.

I am subjected to "Wahmen are Kweens" or endless black victimization

Wanna watch a Sporting event? You'll have to hear a speech about racism first. Want to enjoy a nice movie? Itll have some 100 Lb roastie throw around and beat down 4 300 Lb biker Brutes.

I just cannot escape it anywhere I look EXCEPT when I browse this forum. This is the only place where the sky is blue and the grass is green. I'm so tired of this fantasy land we inhabit today. Just let me cope in peace. With that being said

View attachment 303319
So much female cope. Imagine if there was some article that said men are proven to be better leaders, or that men have greater traits related to intelligence. There would be an outcry lol.

So much female cope. Imagine if there was some article that said men are proven to be better leaders, or that men have greater traits related to intelligence. There would be an outcry lol.
But it's true lol. Look at uk, the biggest cucked country in the world. They have a statue to boudica. She attacked the Romans with 300.000 woads, the woads were exterminated. There you go. And they made a statue to that stupid female too.

Yes. God's:

1 Timothy 2:9-15 King James Version (KJV)
9 In like manner also, that women adorn themselves in modest apparel, with shamefacedness and sobriety; not with broided hair, or gold, or pearls, or costly array;

10 But (which becometh women professing godliness) with good works.

11 Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection.

12 But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.

13 For Adam was first formed, then Eve.

14 And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression.

15 Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.
Just quote the jewish playbook bro!

Turn the other cheek and sell your coat and buy a sword and don't worry about food because you're better than birds!

Lol.

Women are worse than men at everything

But it's true lol. Look at uk, the biggest cucked country in the world. They have a statue to boudica. She attacked the Romans with 300.000 woads, the woads were exterminated. There you go. And they made a statue to that stupid female too.
It's also true men have invented almost everything that makes us different than other animals, what's your point?