Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I am starting a war against anime avi cels

• Thread starter Deleted member 27249
  • Start date
Deleted member 27249

Deleted member 27249

Full time... Winner? I'm undefeated
-
You fools!! You disgrace yourself with effeminate low T avis on an incel forum of all places?? How dare you? You are attracted to drawings. Drawings made by men, you homos! It's over for you! consider this my official diss

You are a living emptiness, a meaningless void. You are womanish and mincing. You are a disease on this forum, you puerile one-handed slack-jawed , drooling coomer. You smarmy lagerlout git. You bloody woofter sod. Get fucked, faggot.

High T avi cels RISE UP

Anime avis are based.

You spelled "poofter" wrong.

I'm low t

Is my avi higher t now?:lul:

peep the siggy my nigga
peep the siggy my nigga

I'm low T, so I'm allowed.

I'm low T, so I'm allowed.
The begening of being high T is removing the anime avi. Or do you wanna end up like soyunpredator and pp183? I don't think you do. look how pathetic and effiminite they are

Anime avis are based.
This forum used to have a lot more users with anime avis in the past tbh

But because there are bluepilled leftist incels that watch anime now too it is seen as soy.
Okay but what is the concern? It's like putting on a act to prove how tough and masculine you are and yet no woman is around to see it.
Never got when this happens.
Online normies seem to be constantly acting tough toward other guys in order to appeal to women.

But because there are bluepilled leftist incels that watch anime now too it is seen as soy.
Why do people pretend that the majority of right wingers aren't massive bluepilled soys??

This forum used to have a lot more users with anime avis in the past tbh

Okay but what is the concern? It's like putting on a act to prove how tough and masculine you are and yet no woman is around to see it.
Never got when this happens.
Online normies seem to be constantly acting tough toward other guys in order to appeal to women.
I don't care about trying to appear masculine, it's a lost cause really.

Why do people pretend that the majority of right wingers aren't massive bluepilled soys??

They are but in a different way.
I guess people get fooled by the guns, weight lifting and neomasculinity that is common with paleoconservative red pill copers.
Ig this is the same reason redditors try to act tough to try and fail to keep away from being associated with the the soy stereotype.

I don't care about trying to appear masculine, it's a lost cause really.
Being masculine in the way bluepilled and redpilled copers expect is a meme tbh

@FullTimeLoser I wholeheartedly support you.

Do you think this war is winnable? :lul: :lul: :lul:
I've waged war on the animecels countless times. I've started organizations, movements, and even secret societys who's whole purpose is to combat the anime avi.
Those times are over. We can now all live as one. Animecel and non animecel.

K
normies seem to be constantly acting tough toward other guys in order to appeal to women.
I hate when normies do this. Get's on my fucking nerves. They would at a point be friendly than the moment a foid comes around they try to mess with you and act all tough just for a girls attention.

@FullTimeLoser I wholeheartedly support you.
Thanks brozzer. We will take them down one by one!
Do you think this war is winnable? :lul: :lul: :lul:
I've waged war on the animecels countless times. I've started organizations, movements, and even secret societys who's whole purpose is to combat the anime avi.
Those times are over. We can now all live as one. Animecel and non animecel.
Perhaps we won't get our end goal of purging and genociding the anime avi fags, but we will enslave them!
chink cope
based

I hate when normies do this. Get's on my fucking nerves. They would at a point be friendly than the moment a foid comes around they try to mess with you and act all tough just for a girls attention.

ngl when I was younger it was difficult not to do this because it came naturally when foids would show even slight approval and laughter at frustrated status jockeying among guys.
But I later learned how quickly foids can turn on you even after appearing like they were enjoying what you had to say.
So doing this became pointless and when I saw how people still do it in politics and when serious events are being discussed I grew to despise it.

Soys that throw each under the bus for the simple desire to appeal to women will never know what it's like to have a sense of comradery among other guys. Yeah that's usually gone if a foid is persistent enough to break apart a male friend group but in the meantime they are literally defending a sex and try to prove they are one of the "good ones" while lacking any type of relaxation from white knighting and a sense of ease when chilling with the rest of the guys.
A lot of guys here probably know what I'm talking about because the urge to impress foids at least initially is pretty strong before you learn more about how they are very whimsical and not loyal even if you tried to appeal to them in the past.

then do it here as well if ur not insecure little niggy
nah there's rules don't wanna get banned, hapa. You can't ever mock me hapa boy. weed reject, humorless dog

nah there's rules don't wanna get banned, hapa. You can't ever mock me hapa boy. weed reject, humorless dog
theres no rule against revealing ur race :lul: :lul: little insecure ass nigga

theres no rule against revealing ur race :lul: :lul: little insecure ass nigga
Don't say that word hapa boy. I'll send in the white boys to come fuck your sister and steal your mom from your dad

:lul: :lul:

Don't say that word hapa boy. I'll send in the white boys to come fuck your sister and steal your mom from your dad

:lul: :lul:
yea yea keep stalling little niggy

yea yea keep stalling little niggy
You don't know my race. You can't mock me. But you're a hapa. It's over for you. go to r/hapas and cope there. Maybe r/aznmasculinity :lul: :lul:

The begening of being high T is removing the anime avi. Or do you wanna end up like soyunpredator and pp183? I don't think you do. look how pathetic and effiminite they are
meet me at your mums room and you'll see how "patheitc" i am bitch

You don't know my race. You can't mock me. But you're a hapa. It's over for you. go to r/hapas and cope there. Maybe r/aznmasculinity :lul: :lul:
t. self hating mutt rapebaby

t. self hating mutt rapebaby
I love my race. My race isn't w*ite or hapa :lul: :lul: :lul:
The white boys are on their way to steal your mom and fuck your sister
meet me at your mums room and you'll see how "patheitc" i am bitch
don't care, didn't read

plus you have an anime avi

I love my race. My race isn't w*ite or hapa :lul: :lul: :lul:
The white boys are on their way to steal your mom and fuck your sister

don't care, didn't read

plus you have an anime avi
dnd rd lol

keep larping as black while being 5 shades lighter than the average nigger

dnd rd lol

dn care for his skin, his thoughts are of a darkest subsaharan nigger

dnd rd lol

I literally never said I was black. It's just how people tried to insult me :lul: All I said is that i'm not w*ite

You literally can not mock me, you're hapa.
hqdefault.jpg

dn care for his skin, his thoughts are of a darkest subsaharan nigger
You're literally 15 iq and you told me richard spencer was a progressive:lul: Your race is dying bro

I literally never said I was black. It's just how people tried to insult me :lul: All I said is that i'm not w*ite

You literally can not mock me, you're hapa.
hqdefault.jpg

You're literally 15 iq and you told me richard spencer was a progressive:lul: Your race is dying bro
that's 15 iq higher than you

I haven't seen many lefties with them, most lefties seem to think all anime watchers are paedos these days

I've seen a lot of breadtuber like leftists that follow people like Vaush on twitter that have anime girls as their avi and are fine with shoehorning in gay themes into anime but strongly object to outcast males coping with anime girls.

Both the far-left and the far-right look down on guys that watch anime despite most of them previously coping with it before they started coping with politics.
There's a lot less unironic fash users on social media that have anime girls compared to in the past. I think they got carried away with neomasculinity and strongman politics cope but it's a good thing imo because alt-right users having anime girl pfps tainted everyone that coped with anime girls as alt-right tbh

Pepe isn't anime
full

Pepe isn't anime
full

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back