Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I am starting to hate males just as much as females

Ap0calypse

Ap0calypse

Radical Faction
★★★
There are so many times on the internet and in real life where normies will deliberately make fun of the looks of other males in a pathetic attempt to make themselves feel superior. These attacks aren't even provoked the majority of the time, its just pure evil. Like how much of a narcissistic, primitive, and NPC individual do you have to be to actually take pleasure in making fun of the genetics of others. Half the time these normies aren't even chads, and they know it damn well. But they somehow make the conscious decision to become egomaniacs and spread destruction everywhere they go. Making fun of the actions or behaviors of others is one thing, but openly taunting another person for something they have absolutely no control over is bullshit. I don't care if they are joking, I want them all wiped out. I want all of humanity wiped out.

The entire human genome needs an overhaul. I am tired of absolutely pathetic people piggy backing off the hard work and creativity of others. Let me remind you, all the wonderful fruits of modern civilization came from the hard work of less than 1% of the human population. Humans cannot be "tamed" or "learn" to not be animals. Humans must be destroyed and reshaped into a just and moral species willing to make sacrifices for the greater good.

Extrermination of femoids, chads and normies, and creation of genetically engineered loli catgirls for domestic ownership is solution

This is why orge maxed gymcels are so great.

Lame attempts at raising own rank within' the group, no effort given to improving anything, just knock others down. The worst part is when it's done & there's nothing they will gain from it.

Based misanthropecel

Based and :blackpill:. This is because normalfags are insecure about numerous things in their life or their self-esteem is shit, so they attempt to raise it up by making fun of others or cockblocking them. They cannot truly cope with how the world is. Its funny because when I type this out, it reminds me of IT and how they attempt to make fun of us.

I hate them mainly for being cucks and never daring to say anything negative to a woman. Women can only behave like whores when men allow them to.

I am tired of absolutely pathetic people piggy backing off the hard work and creativity of others.
JFL where are your grand contributions to humanity? Stop being so sensitive, nature is brutal and does not care about your feelings anyway. If being a weakling is your thing, fulfill your purpose and rope.

The only reason you want things to be "fair" is because your are losing, do not kid yourself that you are morally superior. Serious bluepill alert, go join IT.

Last edited:
Cucks are the root cause of the various ills we discuss. They enable feminism.

Humans are disgusting creatures. I'd be happy to be one if I were part of the herd, but I'm an ugly autist so all I can do is to observe human nature. Society put better restraints on it in the past, excluding wars and such. For example monogamy and religion. I'm 0% religious but its an effective way to control most humans, who don't have enough self-control to not be primitive if they can.

This is why orge maxed gymcels are so great.
Orge maxed gymcels are volcel. Get surgery bro. OP I agree, men are simps and laugh at those inferior to salvage their own self worth and impress foids.

I hate other men for enabling women to do whatever they like. Men are the ones who give harsher sentences to male criminals, men are the ones who help women divorce rape their husbands, men are the ones always rushing to defend women being attacked by a man even if she was the one who attacked him first, men are the ones who refuse to rally together and put an end to gynocentrism and the list goes on. So yeah I hate men generally speaking for giving women all these advantages and privileges at the expense of other men. Men only think with their dicks and think they'll get laid by sucking up to women, even though it's proven time and time again it doesn't work. Yet men refuse to learn. So whatever, when I hear about a man being divorce raped, or falsely accused of rape for attempting to help a woman or anything of the sort, I shrug my shoulders and say who cares. He knew what he was getting himself into by being a simp. So whatever. If men had a VERY affordable alternative to women and sex things might be different. But since sexdolls and sex robots for that matter are relatively expensive, it's no surprise that men continue to do the things they do.

Behind every foid. There's a cuck.

Just hate soyboys and cucks theory

Do you have Reality TV in your country? I haven't watched TV in years, but it's still going on here in Germany. Reality TV are basically scripted and semi-scripted pseudo-documentaries about different situations in life with different people.

Many Germans love to watch it to laugh at these mouthbreathing, disgusting, fat subhumans basically doing stupid things. Another type laughs at the people seriously watching it, but also experience Schadenfreude.
It's kinda hypocritical. Everyone knows people just watch it, because they want to laugh at the less fortunate people in society. But these same people probably sperg out about racism and transphobia. I remember that we were still able to make fun of crossdressers in the 90s, but not anymore. But fat, ugly people saying stupid things? That is apparently always acceptable.

I think it's just a matter of class. More polite people that were raised better don't act that way. They also don't have to use the nigger word constantly, because they are now right-wing. I want to strip citizenship of all non white Europeans from my country, but that doesn't mean I can't be polite about it or wouldn't be friends with them.

Male? Female? Incel? Everyone's a fucking cunt ime

Well it’s about time. Being a total piece of shit isn’t some sort of gender locked trait

Same but only cucks, beta orbiters and other scum

Society has gone to hell.

JFL where are your grand contributions to humanity? Stop being so sensitive, nature is brutal and does not care about your feelings anyway. If being a weakling is your thing, fulfill your purpose and rope.

The only reason you want things to be "fair" is because your are losing, do not kid yourself that you are morally superior. Serious bluepill alert, go join IT.
I am typically not fond of bragging, but your statement somewhat warrants it since you assume I am a loser. You are correct, I have terrible genetics which makes me a loser in that regard. If you want to witness me "losing" in real time, feel free to come to my graduation next year and rip my bachelors degree from my hands. You are also correct that I have made no contributions to humanity. When I start my masters degree and study horizontal gene transfer, perhaps I may indeed make a contribution to humanity.

I do not want things to be "fair" (your words), I want the primitive, aggressive, and egoist behaviors in humans wiped out from our genome. The current genes in humans that regulate our behavior, act as an antagonist for the future of our species. No matter how many laws or propaganda tools we use, we cannot override our behavioral genetics, humanity will continue to make the same mistakes over and over until we destroy our planet.

You just felt the need to insult someone to make yourself feel superior. I totally understand that, its your biology after all.

I hate everyone equally

I am typically not fond of bragging, but your statement somewhat warrants it since you assume I am a loser.
This correspondance is taking place on a forum for self admitted incels, so yeah I take it for granted that you like me see themselves like a loser by default. That should be obvious.

You are correct, I have terrible genetics which makes me a loser in that regard.
Well, zing?

If you want to witness me "losing" in real time, feel free to come to my graduation next year and rip my bachelors degree from my hands. You are also correct that I have made no contributions to humanity. When I start my masters degree and study horizontal gene transfer, perhaps I may indeed make a contribution to humanity.
I do not care whatsoever about any of that. JFL. I mean, good for you. I genuinely hope it provides you with a reliable income and intellectual stimulation sufficient to not want to rope if you do not want that. I would not want to rip it from your hands. You do you. You shouldn't either assume or care about whatever academic credentials I do or do not possess, or try to weigh that into what I'm trying to point out.

I do not want things to be "fair" (your words), I want the primitive, aggressive, and egoist behaviors in humans wiped out from our genome. The current genes in humans that regulate our behavior, act as an antagonist for the future of our species. No matter how many laws or propaganda tools we use, we cannot override our behavioral genetics, humanity will continue to make the same mistakes over and over until we destroy our planet.

I propose your reason for wanting the primitive, aggressive, and egoist behaviors (your words) wiped out is inherently because while these are in place and you are as you exist in the present it is and will keep being over for you. Masters degree or not. You seem to think that you have found some deeper sense of moral truth, which is a very comfortable cope.

You complain about pure evil acts of finding amusement in others genetic misfortune, and I must say, wrong site to do that, no? Once you accept that it is over, completely, who the fuck cares.

I will not do active harm to other beings personally if I can avoid it. I take no pleasure in sadist activities, but swallow the absurdism pill. Makes other coping strategies look really weak. Trying to laugh at yourself and the world is the way. Taking on the impossible task of trying to change the human genome enough to remove the whole evolutionary imperative seems comical enough right there, it will take you a long way. How will you convince the population to accept the modification? How will you avoid the fact that the ones avoiding and resisting this even if accepting a hypothetical this far will dominate the sheep you want to make? Convincing the powers that be of going through something like that? Ahhhh come on now boyo. Full on incel military overthrow of all governments on earth? Give up on this fantasy. Wagecuck for a while for your masters, if the pay is good, in order to sustain high quality copes. That's about all it will be good for I think.

You just felt the need to insult someone to make yourself feel superior. I totally understand that, its your biology after all.
I feel superior to no human. Truly. If you saw me you would know what I mean. I just want to be real with you.

I get treated even worse by other males, always have ngl.

I hate almost everyone except truecels

I hate online beta orbiters and cucked white knights, the guys who send slobbering pathetic messages to insta thots, or people attacking incels or men in general to curry favour with femoids thinking they'll be rewarded by some sort of karmic system of the universe and get rewarded by girls. No you cunts, you'll still be loser blue pilled incels.

I hate cucks and foids mainly

I hate cucks even more than I hate foids.