I am the same age as Elliot Rodger when he died

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

Darthus, The God of Ice
-
87d 35m
It's a weird feeling, I remember ravenously consuming everything on him when it happened and reading the manifesto, by this time 3 times, and keeping up with the new updates over the years like the leaked pics and emails from his parents.

And I'm as old as he was now jfl time's exponential growth is a bitch.

I guess there isn't really a point to this post

FullTimeLoser

FullTimeLoser

Full time... Winner? I'm undefeated
★★★★★
70d 15h 7m
I'm 4 years older than him today. when it happened I was obssesed with his videos. I watched them all before his channel was deleted. i know his manifsto by heart. It was insane to me back then how much I related to him

FastBananaCEO

FastBananaCEO

chad in denial
★★★★★
140d 46m
I'm 4 years older than him today. when it happened I was obssesed with his videos. I watched them all before his channel was deleted. i know his manifsto by heart. It was insane to me back then how much I related to him
I literally haven't watched a single video of his or read a word of his manifesto. I will do so soon however.

Can his yt vids be found anywhere? Also is it better to read the manifesto or listen to it

FullTimeLoser

FullTimeLoser

Full time... Winner? I'm undefeated
★★★★★
70d 15h 7m
I literally haven't watched a single video of his or read a word of his manifesto. I will do so soon however.

Can his yt vids be found anywhere? Also is it better to read the manifesto or listen to it
You can find reuploads of his day of retribution video on youtube, but it's well hidden the first results you'll get will be news channels talking about it. Most of his other videos which are underrated and equally based are lost tho, unless someone has them on his computer. He'd walk in the park and say based shit, he'd film couples kissing from his car and give commentary on how it enrages him.

Idk depends on how you like to read books I guess. I could never listen to audio books. I read my twisted world. There's a lot of stuff in it that people don't know about. His best friend in highschool literally abandoning him once he became chad and got other friends, the police literally visited him due to his youtube videos, him describing listening all night to his sister have sex. It's raw fucking shit.

Sadandangrycel

Sadandangrycel

Captain
★★★★
10d 19h 32m
Secondcomingcel

TheLastSorrow

TheLastSorrow

The End Of The Beginning
★★★
41d 14h 47m
Ah yes 22. It's definitely surreal once you get to that point as a single virgin.

Incellectual

Incellectual

feminae stultae sunt | 5'3 goblin-manlet
★★★★★
95d 6h 50m
I remember Elliot Rodger info maxxing when it happened as well. My old friend and I used to talk about/reference him all the time. too bad that friend became bluepilled later on though.

Wyatt Kaesar

Wyatt Kaesar

Incel Shaman
★★★★
1d 4h 8m
>tfw just turned 24
KILL ME FAGGOTS

The Cagot

The Cagot

French Horror
★★★★
4d 19h 47m
Exact thing happened with me
Same for me too. I had a friend ad we were spending hours having fun watching Star Wars, playing computer and all those cool things.

But one day, he avoided me for no reason and started to go with girls all the time. Being drunk. All those whores were hating me.
And two years ago, he sent me a postcard to announce the birth of his child. I didn't answered at all. He called later, and we spoke, he asked why I didn't replied to his postcard. I said I bought a "congratulations for the birth" postcard, but also that I never sent it because there was "something else". He didn't understood at all. How could he ? Abandonning best friends for Stacy's sake and ignoring him for a decade, then send this friend a postcard just to received fake congratulations...

I'm not happy that he's father while I'll never have the chance to be. I'm not happy that all my friends became fathers excepted me. I just hate them all.

necrosis

necrosis

green river killer
★★★
2d 6h 35m
You can find reuploads of his day of retribution video on youtube, but it's well hidden the first results you'll get will be news channels talking about it. Most of his other videos which are underrated and equally based are lost tho, unless someone has them on his computer. He'd walk in the park and say based shit, he'd film couples kissing from his car and give commentary on how it enrages him.

Idk depends on how you like to read books I guess. I could never listen to audio books. I read my twisted world. There's a lot of stuff in it that people don't know about. His best friend in highschool literally abandoning him once he became chad and got other friends, the police literally visited him due to his youtube videos, him describing listening all night to his sister have sex. It's raw fucking shit.
I've read little over half of his manifesto. It's an interesting read.

FastBananaCEO

FastBananaCEO

chad in denial
★★★★★
140d 46m
I've read little over half of his manifesto. It's an interesting read.
I read the first page or something and a lot of its about shit I don't care about like what he was like as a kid and his ancestors owning a farm n shit. I hope this doesn't carry on through the whole thing.

necrosis

necrosis

green river killer
★★★
2d 6h 35m
I read the first page or something and a lot of its about shit I don't care about like what he was like as a kid and his ancestors owning a farm n shit. I hope this doesn't carry on through the whole thing.
Only one way to find out if it does or not. Read it and find out.

SkramzHandz

SkramzHandz

make sure you bury me deep
4d 13h 38m
And so as the prophecy states, on the day of reckoning, a new jokER will rise to once again shine the mirror on the absurdity of clown world. And that person....is you.

Pengwin

Pengwin

Inhabitant of the Antarctic circle
★★★★★
35d 19h 36m
Me too actually.

Mogged Loner

Mogged Loner

why won’t the world just END!!?
★★★
33d 12h 46m
But you haven’t gone ER yet!

He was x10000000 more based than you at his age

You kinda suck tbhngldedsrs

All hail King Elliot:feelsautistic:

Death to Foids and Ricecel roommates:lul::lul:

1600726725463.jpeg

nystagmuscel

nystagmuscel

Commander
★★★
7d 5h 51m
Same for me too. I had a friend ad we were spending hours having fun watching Star Wars, playing computer and all those cool things.

But one day, he avoided me for no reason and started to go with girls all the time. Being drunk. All those whores were hating me.
And two years ago, he sent me a postcard to announce the birth of his child. I didn't answered at all. He called later, and we spoke, he asked why I didn't replied to his postcard. I said I bought a "congratulations for the birth" postcard, but also that I never sent it because there was "something else". He didn't understood at all. How could he ? Abandonning best friends for Stacy's sake and ignoring him for a decade, then send this friend a postcard just to received fake congratulations...

I'm not happy that he's father while I'll never have the chance to be. I'm not happy that all my friends became fathers excepted me. I just hate them all.
Similar thing here. Knew a guy for ten years. We where inseparable. But once he started getting into girls, he got new friends and they abandoned me