Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I am the Ugliest Guy Here

B

Beckham

Banned
-
I got rated 
Only a few said 5 or 6.

Well this just confirms I am ugly and will now
be happy to not leave the basement ever again.

LDARing is great isn't it

PM me a timed pic or something, I'll give you an honest rating and tell you how to improve. I'm not as biased or insane as some people on these forums.

No you're not. In my eyes, you're a 5/10 ethnic normie. Even if you were a 3, that wouldn't make you the ugliest on this site.

at least you are not a 5'6 manlet

Just lol @ thinking a 3/10 makes you the ugliest here. The truly ugliest people already know that they are and don't share their pictures. Only attention-whores and people who haven't yet accepted their fate post their pictures here, as well as some blackpilled normies or people in the process of looksmaxing I guess. You fall into one of the first two categories, I think. However, it's interesting to note that all of the people that do fall into those categories are never lower than 3/10, aren't deformed, etc.

Its a very bold claim to say you are the ugliest on a website filled with the literal ugliest people on earth (that can still use a computer).

KV- said:
Its a very bold claim to say you are the ugliest on a website filled with the literal ugliest people on earth (that can still use a computer).

most guys I see post their pics get better ratings than me.

Looksmax with the low carb diet and that should probably bump you up to a 6

Themisterpepsi said:
Looksmax with the low carb diet and that should probably bump you up to a 6

This. He still has hope.

Beckham said:
most guys I see post their pics get better ratings than me.

Mentalcels like gambler or blackpilled normies like zyros are the ones who post their pics

KV- said:
Mentalcels like gambler or blackpilled normies like zyros are the ones who post their pics

there were other men like sparky, a white guy who looked scared and another ethnic and some others who got good ratings.

You're not. It's just the ethnic thing which fucks you. You'd be upper tier normie if you were white.

Don't worry, I'm really ugly as well so I can relate, I'm sure you're not that bad though, I've been rated 0 on those rating things before and it sucks so I understand.

Uglychuck121617 said:
Don't worry, I'm really ugly as well so I can relate, I'm sure you're not that bad though, I've been rated 0 on those rating things before and it sucks so I understand.

0?
wtf

LOL i got rated 2-3/10[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif] on[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif] okCupid,[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif] pics[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif] or[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif] I'm[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif] calling[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif] bs boyo[/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font]

iiiTeMpeR said:
LOL i got rated 2-3/10[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif] on[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif] okCupid,[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif] pics[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif] or[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif] I'm[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif] calling[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif] bs boyo[/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font]

what did the incels on here rate u?

3/10 here, show youre picture i will rate you.
You keep spamming this forum that youre ugly and yet yoh didnt show any pic.

Incel_Dikshit said:
3/10 here, show youre picture i will rate you.
You keep spamming this forum that youre ugly and yet yoh didnt show any pic.

I posted my pic many times and made a thread yesterday asking for rating but no one replied.

Post your pic

Shut the fuck up, you keep spamming these stupid threads. Okay, fine, you're the ugliest, now N O B O D Y C A R E S.

Beckham said:
I posted my pic many times and made a thread yesterday asking for rating but no one replied.

Looked at youre thread history saw nothing.
I see youre just to afraid to let youre self get rated bij others.
You dont want to hear what they probably are going to say to you.
But trust me im honest and i will give you ADVICE to help youre self improve.

Incel_Dikshit said:
Looked at youre thread history saw nothing.
I see youre just to afraid to let youre self get rated bij others.
You dont want to hear what they probably are going to say to you.
But trust me im honest and i will give you ADVICE to help youre self improve.

mods deleted my rate me threads.
I PMed others my pics and got ratings

kkt6 said:
Shut the fuck up, you keep spamming these stupid threads. Okay, fine, you're the ugliest, now N O B O D Y C A R E S.

ugly incel cope

Beckham said:
mods deleted my rate me threads.
I PMed others my pics and got ratings

Well PM me then ??