Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I am Veddid

• Thread starter Deleted member 31093
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 31093

Self-banned
-
Ancient South Asian type that probably split off early and long dominated large parts of South Asia from Arabia to the Sunda Islands. Was pushed back by later migrations and became restricted to hunter-gatherers and forest populations. The skin is medium to dark brown, the hair wavy to curly. Skulls are often long and small, stature rather short, the face low, brow ridges significant, forehead and chin receding, mild prognathy common. The most typical variety is the Vedda type that survives in small numbers in Sri Lankan forests. More common are the Gondids in tribal populations of India (North Gondid, South Gondid). Malids of South India show some Negritoid traits. Toalids of Indonesia are shorter-skulled. Other varieties include Senoids of Indochina and Arabian Veddoids.

7AFF5376 9144 447B 97AB 0E9E6244F1C5

Over for me JFL:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Looks like a sligthly better curry

Ancient South Asian type that probably split off early and long dominated large parts of South Asia from Arabia to the Sunda Islands. Was pushed back by later migrations and became restricted to hunter-gatherers and forest populations. The skin is medium to dark brown, the hair wavy to curly. Skulls are often long and small, stature rather short, the face low, brow ridges significant, forehead and chin receding, mild prognathy common. The most typical variety is the Vedda type that survives in small numbers in Sri Lankan forests. More common are the Gondids in tribal populations of India (North Gondid, South Gondid). Malids of South India show some Negritoid traits. Toalids of Indonesia are shorter-skulled. Other varieties include Senoids of Indochina and Arabian Veddoids.

View attachment 386116

Over for me JFL:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
You are a GrAY ass sob too

terrible news

Ah, the Baba Sen phenotype.

lol no,

More subhuman because more abo
Veddids are the true subhumans of the Indian Subcontinent. I wish I was Indo-Iranid or Indo-Nordid.

Veddids are the true subhumans of the Indian Subcontinent. I wish I was Indo-Iranid or Indo-Nordid.

Are you a tribal god have mercy if you are if your an average caste member you are very close to euros actually kinda

I mean in reference to all the other cancer you are

Indo Nordid is non existent thanks to our Aryan (ancient white) ancestors putting there dicks in dirty abo foids

Are you a tribal god have mercy if you are if your an average caste member you are very close to euros actually kinda

View attachment 386972

I mean in reference to all the other cancer you are
I’m low caste (Dalit)
Indo Nordid is non existent thanks to our Aryan (ancient white) ancestors putting there dicks in dirty abo foids
Not true. I see many Indo-Iranids and Indo-Nordids in my school. Their population is low no doubt but they do exist in India (mostly in Kashmir and Punjab).

I’m low caste (Dalit)

Not true. I see many Indo-Iranids and Indo-Nordids in my school. Their population is low no doubt but they do exist in India (mostly in Kashmir and Punjab).
Indo Iranids exist due to either Parsi or Iranian ancestry among SOME curry Muslims(notice how I emphasis some, not all have it)

Indo Nordids are an extreme minority

Indo Iranids exist due to either Parsi or Iranian ancestry among SOME curry Muslims(notice how I emphasis some, not all have it)

Indo Nordids are an extreme minority
What is the pheno of Central and West Asians? Is it Turanid, Uralid or Indo-Nordid?

a cropped ms paint screen shot? really nigga?

I added in the middle east component cause they didn't have it

I’m low caste (Dalit)

I don't know how to put that on the chart

It's some where like this i mean unless your pashtun your still giga distant but infintely closer than the others

If you look like this it's truly over.

If you look like this it's truly over.
Well not exactly like this. I’m slightly lighter skinned and have some Gracile Indid features but i think I’m 70% Veddid.

What is the pheno of Central and West Asians? Is it Turanid, Uralid or Indo-Nordid?
Central Asian - Turanid and more significant Mongoloid admixture the closer to Russia you are(so Mongoloid-Caucasoid Central Asian phenotypes)
West Asian- Turanid, Arabid, and Iranid(some Nordid Iranid too) but no Indo Nordid(due to West Asia not really being Indo, with some Veddid minorities in Yemen)

curry-black hybrid, brutal ngl.

aren't you pakistani bro, you probably mog him ngl
no his skin is lighter than mine by two shades or so. I am also only half paki