Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I am very bad at judging the attractiveness of other men

• Thread starter Deleted member 24016
  • Start date
Deleted member 24016

Deleted member 24016

Self-banned
-
I saw a guy on r/amiugly and I thought he was kinda dorky looking, not ugly but I didn’t think he was handsome at all really. Then I checked the comments and a bunch of foids were calling him cute and handsome. I thought I was educated on what makes a face attractive. Foids ultimately decide who is attractive.

I saw a guy on r/amiugly and I thought he was kinda dorky looking, not ugly but I didn’t think he was handsome at all really. Then I checked the comments and a bunch of foids were calling him cute and handsome. I thought I was educated on what makes a face attractive. Foids ultimately decide who is attractive.
Got a picture? Women are attracted to something different than men if straight.

It’s normal to not be able to tbh. It’s kinda gay to judge attractiveness of men. I feel like the foids were virtue signalling. If you have to ask if you are ugly then there is a good chance that you are

This is called virtue signaling (but only if he was as ugly as you said)

U should be, unless you’re a homo

could be virtue signaling like "you are handsome, but you're not my type. don't worry, you'll find the right one eventually teehee"

Nigga it's REDDIT. Obviously they're going to make sure to feed you the most bluepilled virtue signalling bullshit possible so they can collect that karma. I thought this was common knowledge here JFL
This is called virtue signaling (but only if he was as ugly as you said)

You might be correct, but you can NEVER go by what women SAY, only what they do. There are incels who've been called "attractive" or "handsome" by women somewhere, but unless she's breaking down your door begging to suck your dick or have you pound the fuck out of her pussy, a woman doesn't really find you attractive.

It’s normal to not be able to tbh. It’s kinda gay to judge attractiveness of men. I feel like the foids were virtue signalling. If you have to ask if you are ugly then there is a good chance that you are
If it’s just one or two comments than it’s probably virtue signaling. Since there were several foids that said he was attractive I’m pretty sure it was genuine.

If it’s just one or two comments than it’s probably virtue signaling. Since there were several foids that said he was attractive I’m pretty sure it was genuine.
Was there any proof of them being foids?

They claimed to be foids. I don’t think that many people would pretend to be a foid on Reddit.
Maybe but there are ITcels who pretend to be foids so who knows. I also doubt they were very attractive either tho. Most foids on reddit are either landwhales or sheboons

Virtue signalling pretty much.
Trust what women do, not what women say. Saying some guy is handsome just to please him is one thing, actually being willing to go on a date and fuck him is another thing entirely.