Venting I am very sure that foids are overrated whores.

waste matter

waste matter

The CHOsen KHHV
★★★★
34d 10h 28m
foids are the most overrated miserable creatures ever.
They are basically worshipped in soyciety.
Even the fat arses get worshipped, by hundreds of simps and cucks.
They do nothing worthwhile yet they are praised constantly.
They have fucking easy lives, yet they complain all the damn time and never stop demanding for more and more.
They earn 28% of money in the United States, yet they spend over 70%, basically they are the new evil banks.
All women are whores by nature and if you deny you're a cuck.
View: https://youtu.be/wPYNgivegxg

THE TRUE HONKLER

THE TRUE HONKLER

卐 Snuff Artist 卐
★★★★★
32d 9h 12m
They earn 28% of money in the United States, yet they spend over 70%, basically they are the new evil banks.
yet they will whine about the rich and hate on capitalism and virtue signal about oppression of the poor

Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

Recruit
★★★★★
7d 14h 5m
Can’t agree more

ThoughtfulCel

ThoughtfulCel

G.O.R.I.L.L.A _M.A.X.I.N.G
★★★★★
245d 6h 54m
Women are basically black holes. They continously suck light, energy, and resources until there is nothing left.

Nothing will ever satisfy them, and they'll only stop once there is nothing left to take.

Ineedassitance

Ineedassitance

Lodestar
19d 9h 21m
yet they will whine about the rich and hate on capitalism and virtue signal about oppression of the poor
I hate the simps who join these foids on hating capitalism. It's literally the best thing to happen since the days of conquest

THE TRUE HONKLER

THE TRUE HONKLER

卐 Snuff Artist 卐
★★★★★
32d 9h 12m
Women are basically black holes. They continously suck light, energy, and resources until there is nothing left.

Nothing will ever satisfy them, and they'll only stop once there is nothing left to take.

WorldYamataizer

WorldYamataizer

Veteran
28d 3h 39m
One thing I hate about women is how much they value looks in a man, yet they themselves fraud their own appearances with a volume of fakeup. It's stupid. It's unfair. I also hate how picky they are about height.

epillepsy

epillepsy

plz don't mock me
★★★★★
161d 1h 48m
One thing I hate about women is how much they value looks in a man, yet they themselves fraud their own appearances with a volume of fakeup. It's stupid. It's unfair. I also hate how picky they are about height.
i hate those things too

waste matter

waste matter

The CHOsen KHHV
★★★★
34d 10h 28m
foids play the game dirty, they have no shame or any dignity.

HopeCopeRope

HopeCopeRope

Luminary
★★★★★
92d 23h 22m
foids are the most overrated miserable creatures ever.
They are basically worshipped in soyciety.
Even the fat arses get worshipped, by hundreds of simps and cucks.
They do nothing worthwhile yet they are praised constantly.
They have fucking easy lives, yet they complain all the damn time and never stop demanding for more and more.
All women are whores by nature and if you deny you're a cuck.
View: https://youtu.be/wPYNgivegxg
Yes, they are

THE TRUE HONKLER

THE TRUE HONKLER

卐 Snuff Artist 卐
★★★★★
32d 9h 12m
F

FAloner

Sub8 = Cope or Rope
19d 17h 39m
Foids are entitled leeches.
And these 28% are mostly men paying them for having vaginas or having to fullfill some gender quotas. As men they would be mostly jobless.

Last edited: