Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I am very sure that foids are overrated whores.

waste matter

waste matter

Overlord
★★★★
foids are the most overrated miserable creatures ever.
They are basically worshipped in soyciety.
Even the fat arses get worshipped, by hundreds of simps and cucks.
They do nothing worthwhile yet they are praised constantly.
They have fucking easy lives, yet they complain all the damn time and never stop demanding for more and more.
They earn 28% of money in the United States, yet they spend over 70%, basically they are the new evil banks.
All women are whores by nature and if you deny you're a cuck.

View: https://youtu.be/wPYNgivegxg

Can’t agree more

Women are basically black holes. They continously suck light, energy, and resources until there is nothing left.

Nothing will ever satisfy them, and they'll only stop once there is nothing left to take.

yet they will whine about the rich and hate on capitalism and virtue signal about oppression of the poor
I hate the simps who join these foids on hating capitalism. It's literally the best thing to happen since the days of conquest

One thing I hate about women is how much they value looks in a man, yet they themselves fraud their own appearances with a volume of fakeup. It's stupid. It's unfair. I also hate how picky they are about height.

One thing I hate about women is how much they value looks in a man, yet they themselves fraud their own appearances with a volume of fakeup. It's stupid. It's unfair. I also hate how picky they are about height.
i hate those things too

foids play the game dirty, they have no shame or any dignity.

foids are the most overrated miserable creatures ever.
They are basically worshipped in soyciety.
Even the fat arses get worshipped, by hundreds of simps and cucks.
They do nothing worthwhile yet they are praised constantly.
They have fucking easy lives, yet they complain all the damn time and never stop demanding for more and more.
They earn 28% of money in the United States, yet they spend over 70%, basically they are the new evil banks.
All women are whores by nature and if you deny you're a cuck.

View: https://youtu.be/wPYNgivegxg

Yes, they are

Foids are entitled leeches.
And these 28% are mostly men paying them for having vaginas or having to fullfill some gender quotas. As men they would be mostly jobless.

Last edited: