Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I am way past all the rage phase after becoming aware that it's over for me

• Thread starter Deleted member 26032
  • Start date
Deleted member 26032

Deleted member 26032

Call me human, Mr. Subhuman.
-
From my experience, I can tell you the phases I noticed related to inceldom and the blackpill:

1st. Obliviousness. This is the phase the majority of normies and chads/stacies spend their whole lifes. They simply assume that life is the way it is and have no idea of the complexity and extension of the concept of the blackpill and inceldom as an actual field of study.

2nd. Denial. This is the phase of ITers. Most of them suffer the same as us, and may experience similar levels of being mogged daily. But they will not accept that something like 98% of their fates was decided by sheer luck of genetic recombination.

3rd. Bargain. This is the phase when some recently self aware virgins and subhumans will attempt to do anything to detach from the genetic prison they've been given. They will seek Red Pill, PUA, mgtow, thugmaxx, and any sort of cope or promise of ascension through behaviour. In minority and exceptional cases, these copes may work for males above a 6 or 7 depending on different factors.

4th. Rage. This is the phase cels realize many of the best experiences in life were denied to you. You have no chance of improving anything that actually matters. Most will feel incredibly angry, stressed out, suicidal and just constantly tormented with hateful and depressive thoughts. The absolute minority of men in this phase will actually do something bad like going ER or some other useless dumb shit like actual violence. The absolute majority of 99.99% of incels aren't retarded nor evil despicable people, they are just humans who have been denied basic human needs and are treated like monsters.

5th. Numbness. This is the phase where the rage is over. The blackpill is fully immersed into your mind and everything feels numb. Copes degrade and don't have effects anymore. So many cels lose the fundamental will to live because life doesn't seem worth living, because life has been basically denied to them. This is the most horrible phase. This is where so many cels unfortunately will sui.

6th. Exhaustion. This is the phase I am. I am past all the rage, all the attempts to cope that I can ascend by pretending I am a chad or anything besides a subhuman. I am past all the numbness and constant calls to sui. This is my phase of acceptance. I will forever be a subhuman and there is no point in trying to lie to myself. I've come to terms with it. Any endeavor I could ever try will be below average at best and I have no passion for anything anymore. I accept that all I'll ever do is wageslave and slowly rot away alone and depressed because this is the best case scenario of life I can have. It won't be a meaningful nor horrible life because I am genetic garbage and I'm too exhausted to cope otherwise.

What's your opinion?

Yeah I'm so incredibly numb. Can't cope effectively anymore, haven't fapped in months.

it never began as a matter of fact

Not me. I still rage every time I see someone with bigger hands than me. And given my baby-sized hands, that's almost everyone

Not me. I still rage every time I see someone with bigger hands than me. And given my baby-sized hands, that's almost everyone
I know how you feel. I am such a wristlet that I am always mogged regardless of who are around me.

I know how you feel. I am such a wristlet that I am always mogged regardless of who are around me.
Brutal. I can really only relate to incels like you guys. Fucking normal sized normal frame men don’t know how excruciating it is to have to look at your subhuman body everyday, when even females have bigger hands and wrists than you

Brutal. I can really only relate to incels like you guys. Fucking normal sized normal frame men don’t know how excruciating it is to have to look at your subhuman body everyday, when even females have bigger hands and wrists than you
Exactly dude. It is so painful and exhaustive. It's like my arms and bones never started puberty. What's the point of being an adult like this?

I come across guys who are shorter than me yet have far bigger hands than me. Hell, I'm pretty sure their fingers are also bigger than my dick, to be blunt. That's the most brutal part. Seeing men who's fucking FINGERS are bigger than your junk

Even some of my aunts have bigger hands than me, even my 12 year old sister is close to me in hand size.

I have a normal frame but then my hand and feet are so small compared to the rest of my body. It's all disproportional. Makes it look like my hands were shrunk by a shrink ray or some shit. And yeah, it's brutal having to look at my tiny hands and feet, even typing this shit down, I become self aware of my toothpick fingers JFL

Yeah I'm so incredibly numb. Can't cope effectively anymore, haven't fapped in months.
Feelsbad mate I feel you

It sucks knowing the truth yet being powerless to affect any real change.

Now I’m aware of the imbalance/how shit things truly are, but what difference does it make? I cannot change the way things are alone — the only way would to blackpill all men seems to me, but even then Chad/women will all outnumber you. Tough nut to win seems like.