[LifeFuel] I annoyed a 6ft blonde girl by approaching

maskedman

maskedman

Outcast from Canada
-
I went lowinhib today, and tried to chat up a girl that was about 6-7 inches taller than me. I could tell clear signs of disinterest from the start. She only spoke to me looking from the side; the bitch didn't even face me. She kept looking away as well even though I tried to establish eye contact, checking out her phone frequently. She was squirming at the fact that a 5'6 ethnic manlet like me would even dare to approach a 6ft tall, nordic, queen. She probably was seething at the fact that I behaved like I was on her level JFL

Algeriancel

Algeriancel

The shadow of the axe hangs over every joy
-
Brilliant. Incels should approach more often. Make the foids question there self-worth and value by having the most none desirable asking them out without fear or hesitation.

Romello Gaghan 2

Romello Gaghan 2

Admiral
-
Good work. Everyone's gonna be happy about this. Knock 'em off their high horse, right on.
What did you say to her btw?

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

pain and sadness forever
-
Bow down to her feet and offer to be her standing stool to kiss her 6'11 gigachad bf

maskedman

maskedman

Outcast from Canada
-
Brilliant. Incels should approach more often. Make the foids question there self-worth and value by having the most none desirable asking them out without fear or hesitation.
Honestly, it is so much easier approaching tall girls because I already know that they are disgusted by my presence. It is kind of like talking to a guy in a way. I have no expectation of the slightest possibility of her liking me.

VirtueSignaller

VirtueSignaller

Looksmatch please
-
I went lowinhib today, and tried to chat up a girl that was about 6-7 inches taller than me. I could tell clear signs of disinterest from the start. She only spoke to me looking from the side; the bitch didn't even face me. She kept looking away as well even though I tried to establish eye contact, checking out her phone frequently. She was squirming at the fact that a 5'6 ethnic manlet like me would even dare to approach a 6ft tall, nordic, queen. She probably was seething at the fact that I behaved like I was on her level JFL
This sounds like curry behaviour tbhngl. Well done for approaching tho.

maskedman

maskedman

Outcast from Canada
-
Good work. Everyone's gonna be happy about this. Knock 'em off their high horse, right on.
What did you say to her btw?
She took the same final exam as me today, so I tried talking about that mostly. Nothing overtly "creepy". She left before I could continue JFL

Romello Gaghan 2

Romello Gaghan 2

Admiral
-
She took the same final exam as me today, so I tried talking about that mostly. Nothing overtly "creepy". She left before I could continue JFL
A sane, perfectly cordial conversation, huh? Sad state of affairs when some men can't even attempt that just for being born smh

Michael15651

Michael15651

Destined Virgin.
-
Her self-worth was threatened.

Saung-Hui Cho

Saung-Hui Cho

Officer
-
You should have called her a giant mutant freak.

angrycurrycel

angrycurrycel

Untermensch
-
low inhib mogs me to the moon and back. But fr i hate tall foids for being taller than me. Shit is so emasculating

chudur-budur

chudur-budur

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
-
TheGambler2

TheGambler2

Rotting autismcel
-
I wish I was low inhib enough to do this.Only standing near a foid that heightmogs me makes me sperg out and act like a soy child.

Duke of Incels

Duke of Incels

Invictis victi victuri
-
Seems like you didn't personalitymaxx

Azaylias

Azaylias

ϟϟ 卐 ϟϟ
-
I could tell clear signs of disinterest from the start. She only spoke to me looking from the side; the bitch didn't even face me. She kept looking away as well even though I tried to establish eye contact, checking out her phone frequently.
This is exactly what happens to me whenever I approach aswell :forcedsmile: