Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I annoyed a 6ft blonde girl by approaching

• Thread starter Deleted member 1780
  • Start date
Deleted member 1780

Deleted member 1780

FBIcel
-
I went lowinhib today, and tried to chat up a girl that was about 6-7 inches taller than me. I could tell clear signs of disinterest from the start. She only spoke to me looking from the side; the bitch didn't even face me. She kept looking away as well even though I tried to establish eye contact, checking out her phone frequently. She was squirming at the fact that a 5'6 ethnic manlet like me would even dare to approach a 6ft tall, nordic, queen. She probably was seething at the fact that I behaved like I was on her level JFL

Brilliant. Incels should approach more often. Make the foids question there self-worth and value by having the most none desirable asking them out without fear or hesitation.

Good work. Everyone's gonna be happy about this. Knock 'em off their high horse, right on.
What did you say to her btw?

Bow down to her feet and offer to be her standing stool to kiss her 6'11 gigachad bf

Brilliant. Incels should approach more often. Make the foids question there self-worth and value by having the most none desirable asking them out without fear or hesitation.

Honestly, it is so much easier approaching tall girls because I already know that they are disgusted by my presence. It is kind of like talking to a guy in a way. I have no expectation of the slightest possibility of her liking me.

I went lowinhib today, and tried to chat up a girl that was about 6-7 inches taller than me. I could tell clear signs of disinterest from the start. She only spoke to me looking from the side; the bitch didn't even face me. She kept looking away as well even though I tried to establish eye contact, checking out her phone frequently. She was squirming at the fact that a 5'6 ethnic manlet like me would even dare to approach a 6ft tall, nordic, queen. She probably was seething at the fact that I behaved like I was on her level JFL
This sounds like curry behaviour tbhngl. Well done for approaching tho.

Good work. Everyone's gonna be happy about this. Knock 'em off their high horse, right on.
What did you say to her btw?

She took the same final exam as me today, so I tried talking about that mostly. Nothing overtly "creepy". She left before I could continue JFL

She took the same final exam as me today, so I tried talking about that mostly. Nothing overtly "creepy". She left before I could continue JFL
A sane, perfectly cordial conversation, huh? Sad state of affairs when some men can't even attempt that just for being born smh

Her self-worth was threatened.

You should have called her a giant mutant freak.

low inhib mogs me to the moon and back. But fr i hate tall foids for being taller than me. Shit is so emasculating

I wish I was low inhib enough to do this.Only standing near a foid that heightmogs me makes me sperg out and act like a soy child.

Seems like you didn't personalitymaxx