Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I applied for a job

Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
★★★★★
Hopefully i get it. I need to get my family out of my fucking life. Like 90% of them are a bunch of awful shits

Mogs me at having a family

weird timing to be looking for a job during the collapse of civilisation as we know it but fruitful luck

tenor.gif

I hate wageslaving. Last night I got cussed out by someone cause I couldn’t sell him cigs since he didn’t have an id. So annoying. :feelsseriously:

What kind of work are you applying for?

What kind of work are you applying for?
Well ideally i would be doing stocking, loading and unloading type shit. But i also put down for organizing and sorting. It's gonna be in the produce section lol, where it's NEAR THE FRONT FUCKING DOOR

i will get the jab instead of job

use wagies to buy options on some meme stock thats what im doing with my min wage earnings. Eventually ill be right and profit enough to get away from my parents

use wagies to buy options on some meme stock thats what im doing with my min wage earnings. Eventually ill be right and profit enough to get away from my parents
meme stocks?

meme stocks?
stocks that r trending on wallstreetbets, unironically the sub is basically a hedge fund that moves markets. Watch what happens to gamestop stock tomorrow, its all the result of wallstreetbets

idk why i didnt start trading sooner the profits some of these autists make from options is fuking ridiculous

stocks that r trending on wallstreetbets, unironically the sub is basically a hedge fund that moves markets. Watch what happens to gamestop stock tomorrow, its all the result of wallstreetbets

idk why i didnt start trading sooner the profits some of these autists make from options is fuking ridiculous
Suifuel that one sub can be that influential ngl

I hate wageslaving. Last night I got cussed out by someone cause I couldn’t sell him cigs since he didn’t have an id. So annoying. :feelsseriously:
I don't know how NT can keep their cool with shithead like that. It's like they think there's only one job in this world so they can shit on you with no consequences.

I don't know how NT can keep their cool with shithead like that. It's like they think there's only one job in this world so they can shit on you with no consequences.
Worst part is is that I embarrassed myself by bumping into a woman when I wasn’t looking. He saw and shouted “KICK HIS ASS MA’AM” I bet he thought that was so juicy and he felt justice was served since in his eyes I was in the wrong. In a just world, he would have been the one who embarrassed himself after being such a prick.

Hopefully i get it. I need to get my family out of my fucking life. Like 90% of them are a bunch of awful shits
I wish you a calm and pleasant place of work

Well ideally i would be doing stocking, loading and unloading type shit. But i also put down for organizing and sorting. It's gonna be in the produce section lol, where it's NEAR THE FRONT FUCKING DOOR
I'm too high inhibition for that