Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I asked a female friend why women avoid me and she said that I give off negative vibes. I finally woke up. I guess it has been my personality.

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Rotting collegecel. Women hate me for existing.
★★★★★
Just kidding, she said that they simply go for guys like me "in the future" when they want to "get married." Good thing I've renounced myself recently from ever getting married and ever approaching.

Now that I've grasped the bluepillers' attention, here are some fun facts.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
According to RAINN.org rape statistics, about 80% of women who are raped are raped by someone they know. Only 19.5% of women reported being raped by a stranger. 39% are committed by an acquaintance and 33% are committed by a former spouse. Only 2.5% are committed by a relative and the rest of that percentage is committed by someone they don't remember or more than one person.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fugère et al. (2017) conducted a study examining the mate preferences of (N = 80) women and their mothers.

The women and their mothers were presented with three color photographs of three different Caucasian males varying in physical attractiveness, together with one of three trait profiles which varied on traits commonly reported by women in previous research as desirable in a male partner (i.e: kind, funny, caring, industrious, dependable, mature etc.).

Each man's photograph (unattractive, moderately attractive, attractive) were paired with the varying trait profiles mentioned above, with the profiles being manipulated to vary in desirability.

The women rated the photos and profiles on desirability based on three questions: "how attractive do you find this person," "how favorably do you rate his personal description," and "how desirable would you find this person as a dating partner for yourself", on a 1-7 scale of desirability with the mothers rating the photographs and profiles on their level of desirability as a potential partner for their daughters.

It was found that physical attractiveness was more strongly correlated to the women's ratings of desirability for the men then their personality profiles (with the mothers being less selective on looks then their daughters, except when it came to unattractive men,) and that a certain level of attractiveness was thus seen as a 'necessity' for both the young women and their mothers.

Further research conducted by the lead author of the aforementioned study and colleagues (Fugère et al. 2019) also reinforced these findings. By conducting an experiment with a similar design to the above study, but using father-daughter pairs instead of mother-daughter pairs, the same ultimate conclusion as the prior study was reached. That is, the women in the sample and their fathers only found men who exceeded a certain threshold of physical attractiveness as acceptable mates for themselves/their daughters. This was maintained even when the physically unattractive men were described as being highest in specific romantic partner characteristics, which are generally considered desirable in a romantic partner such as warmth, intelligence, honesty, ambition, respectfulness, and so forth.

Interestingly enough, however, they did find that the women's fathers generally placed more weight on the favorable personality traits than the daughters did. When there was disagreement between which partner was more desirable between the father and the daughter, the researchers stated that the women consistently chose the most physically attractive man. In contrast, the fathers consistently chose the one with the most favorable personality profile. The fathers also consistently evaluated all of the male prospects as representing more desirable romantic partners than their daughters did themselves. In short, the male profiles in the study were not considered to be acceptable dating partners by the daughters and their fathers when they were below a particular looks threshold. Above that threshold of physical attractiveness, desirable personality traits, and good character traits in the males were more valued than physical attractiveness by the fathers. In contrast, the daughters consistently valued the men's physical attractiveness above all of these traits.
A meta-analysis of the correlates of criminal behavior by Ellis & Walsh (2000) found a strong association between criminal behavior and a greater number of reported sexual partners in men. 23 studies demonstrated a link between various forms of anti-social and criminal behavior and greater sex partner count, including: delinquency, violent offenses, various offences, recidivism, "victimful offending", antisocial personality, and conduct disorders. 20 studies found a link between illicit drug use and a greater number of sexual partners. Only one study examined failed to find a significant link between anti-social behavior and a greater lifetime sexual partner count.

The authors also discovered a strong link between criminal/anti-social behavior/drug use and earlier sexual debut in both sexes. 17 studies found a relationship between: delinquency, various offences, "victimful offending", conduct disorders and anti-social personality, plus an earlier age of sexual debut. 13 studies demonstrated a relationship between illicit drug use and an earlier age of sexual debut. Every study examined found relationships between criminal/anti-social behavior and being sexually active at a younger age.

The author also stated that earlier studies had convincingly demonstrated that self-reporting the number of sexual partners via an administered questionnaire had proven to be a reasonably accurate measure of actual partner count, especially for males.

Ellis L, Walsh A. 2000. Criminology: A Global Perspective, 1st Edition. pp 227: Table 8.11. [References]
Hey, so much for women having a "personality detector" and having some extrasensory perception about human body language and nanosecond long body movements that can somehow raise "red flags" amirite?

Personality detector is just seeing your ugly face

she said that they simply go for guys like me "in the future" when they want to "get married."
Meaning they ride the Chad Cock Carousal until they are fucked out, used up whores and find a Simp Cuck who will Betabux them.

Unfortunately bluepillers care about statistics only when it fits their beliefs.

No matter how many studies will be done, they'll never get through to these people. Time and time again, science and biology shit on them and their ideas, but they keep moving forward with them.

Interestingly enough, however, they did find that the women's fathers generally placed more weight on the favorable personality traits than the daughters did. When there was disagreement between which partner was more desirable between the father and the daughter, the researchers stated that the women consistently chose the most physically attractive man. In contrast, the fathers consistently chose the one with the most favorable personality profile. The fathers also consistently evaluated all of the male prospects as representing more desirable romantic partners than their daughters did themselves. In short, the male profiles in the study were not considered to be acceptable dating partners by the daughters and their fathers when they were below a particular looks threshold. Above that threshold of physical attractiveness, desirable personality traits, and good character traits in the males were more valued than physical attractiveness by the fathers. In contrast, the daughters consistently valued the men's physical attractiveness above all of these traits.

Any wonder why Prophet Muhammad said that a women who gets married without the consent/input of her male guardian has an invalid marriage?

No positive vibes for your face

Being ugly = bad personality

cool study, but why tf is it scored out of 7? Who rates someone out of fucking seven??

cool study, but why tf is it scored out of 7? Who rates someone out of fucking seven??
Good question, I am personally unsure.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back