Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I asked a question in my blunt, aspergy way, and the Black foid took offense

andinocel

andinocel

Overlord
So I had to make a phone call because of an item I ordered. Long story short - there was a mix up in my order, and it's a complicated situation, but after I explained my issue, I asked "Did you understand all of that?", and (here's where the point of my thread is) she got offended and began lecturing me, in her 'sassy black woman' way, when I sincerely wanted to make sure this bitch understood the problem I was having.

It's not the first time I offended normie/neurotypical extroverts because I asked a question or pointed something out.

(PS - I knew she was black from her voice, and her very black sounding name)

I knew she was black from her voice, and her very black sounding name
:feelskek:

It's the same with black female singers. The sassiness oozes out of their voices to the point where you can instantly tell without seeing them.

:feelskek:

It's the same with black female singers. The sassiness oozes out of their voices to the point where you can instantly tell without seeing them.
oh no you didiiiint

Normalfags despise introverts, no matter how much they say they don't.