Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I asked my dad about how to get a woman (yes, I was this desperate)

My dad is just if I have a good heart, I will attract that kind of woman to me. If I've been virgin, she will too
cope hard from your dad
virgins get deflowered by prettyboys and chads

If I ever manage to have a kid I’m going to straight up tell him he’s ugly ngl

cope hard from your dad
virgins get deflowered by prettyboys and chads
my dad was a chad, he literally doesn't understand normie or subhuman problems

If destiny is prewritten and if it is God's will for you to live a life of loneliness, how could such a God punish you for delivering your wrath upon the ones who have shunned you? Maybe it is God's will for you to deliver swift justice dispensed out of the barrel of a gun.
Yep.

My condolences buddy boyo

i fint it funny how he wouldnt acknowledge that all the girls where interested in your brother because hes better looking :chad:

parents just like to blow smoke up your ass

JFL at god's plan

If destiny is prewritten and if it is God's will for you to live a life of loneliness, how could such a God punish you for delivering your wrath upon the ones who have shunned you? Maybe it is God's will for you to deliver swift justice dispensed out of the barrel of a gun.

Life isn't fair, and I refuse to continue suffering. How can I ever believe in a God that made me suffer like this?
When our suffering ends here we will have eternal peace in heaven, the sacrifice will be worth it.
God knew us as ugly men could handle almost any circumstance and cope with it too, so he made us suffer with jesus for the sins of his believers. He knew women couldn't handle it and he knew normans couldn't either, so he chose us to suffer instead.
That's what I think is happening.

It's over
never began
When our suffering ends here we will have eternal peace in heaven, the sacrifice will be worth it.
God knew us as ugly men could handle almost any circumstance and cope with it too, so he made us suffer with jesus for the sins of his believers. He knew women couldn't handle it and he knew normans couldn't either, so he chose us to suffer instead.
That's what I think is happening.
supreme cope, Jesus didn't die for your sins, it was just some shitty Jews who backstabbed another Jew.