Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I asked my dad about how to get a woman (yes, I was this desperate)

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Mentally destroyed by reality
★★★★★
I asked my dad today how he was able to get with my mom.
My dad said that they were both friends at first, but then they both tried more and more time with each other and they automatically knew they liked each other.

I told my dad that I had some female friends but none of them ever showed any interest in me. But when they knew about my brother, they would try to talk to him.
My dad just said that I hadn't found the one, it will eventually happen one day.
So I told him that I don't want to end up with a woman who's been with a bunch of other dudes and then only is with for my money because she can't get with her actual interests.

My dad is just if I have a good heart, I will attract that kind of woman to me. If I've been virgin, she will too (for some reason he secretly thinks I'm slaying like my brother JFL).
But since I knew the Bible, I asked him about stories like of Job or David that contradicted the "You get what you deserve" narrative

He just said that we all have a destiny that is prewritten, and if I'm not destined to ever get a wife, I need to accept it as God's will.

I can't cope anymore, my dad is essentially telling me that I need to accept that it's over.
I refuse to accept my place as filth. FUCK THIS IS SUICIDE INDUCING CIRCUMTANCE.
WHAT THE FUCK HAVE I EVER DONE TO DESERVE THIS?

Life isn't fair, and I refuse to continue suffering. How can I ever believe in a God that made me suffer like this?
I'm seriously thinking of just roping at this point, there's no place for subhumans like me in this world, EXCEPT as a cog in the industrial social engine.

:feelsmage:It sounds like you're too young to feel this way. Lots of normies feel this way when they are young and eventually get into miserable marriages and have a few kids they don't even like. There's hope yet.

If destiny is prewritten and if it is God's will for you to live a life of loneliness, how could such a God punish you for delivering your wrath upon the ones who have shunned you? Maybe it is God's will for you to deliver swift justice dispensed out of the barrel of a gun.

If destiny is prewritten and if it is God's will for you to live a life of loneliness, how could such a God punish you for delivering your wrath upon the ones who have shunned you? Maybe it is God's will for you to deliver swift justice dispensed out of the barrel of a gun.
There's no hell in Judaism

:feelsmage:It sounds like you're too young to feel this way. Lots of normies feel this way when they are young and eventually get into miserable marriages and have a few kids they don't even like. There's hope yet.
im in my 20s

Are you an Israeli Jew?

If so don’t you have arranged marriages?

Mogs me at having a dad

Damn bro, i don't low inhib enough to ask that to my father

My dad literally told me boomer money cope.

"Just be wageslave son. There will always be a golddigger !"

Just accept God's will pill reduced me to ashes.
Based

how the fuck is that hope

youre a jew use your mind altering pills and enslave a girl

Textbook normie life, betabuxxing for kids that probably isn't even his own JFL.

how the fuck is that hope
That's the point. Most men are miserable, with the women in a man's life often being a significant source of that misery.

Happiness comes from within

I asked my dad today how he was able to get with my mom.
My dad said that they were both friends at first, but then they both tried more and more time with each other and they automatically knew they liked each other.

I told my dad that I had some female friends but none of them ever showed any interest in me. But when they knew about my brother, they would try to talk to him.
My dad just said that I hadn't found the one, it will eventually happen one day.
So I told him that I don't want to end up with a woman who's been with a bunch of other dudes and then only is with for my money because she can't get with her actual interests.

My dad is just if I have a good heart, I will attract that kind of woman to me. If I've been virgin, she will too (for some reason he secretly thinks I'm slaying like my brother JFL).
But since I knew the Bible, I asked him about stories like of Job or David that contradicted the "You get what you deserve" narrative

He just said that we all have a destiny that is prewritten, and if I'm not destined to ever get a wife, I need to accept it as God's will.

I can't cope anymore, my dad is essentially telling me that I need to accept that it's over.
I refuse to accept my place as filth. FUCK THIS IS SUICIDE INDUCING CIRCUMTANCE.
WHAT THE FUCK HAVE I EVER DONE TO DESERVE THIS?

Life isn't fair, and I refuse to continue suffering. How can I ever believe in a God that made me suffer like this?
I'm seriously thinking of just roping at this point, there's no place for subhumans like me in this world, EXCEPT as a cog in the industrial social engine.
There is no God.

I asked my dad why I couldn't get girls when I was in middle school. mf didn't help me at all

his take is wrong sorry.very few were made to be celibates(monks,nuins friars).

everyone else is obligated to have kids.having kids so god can have more saints is more important then whatever normies want to do.it is true that in x situation it is better to withhold marriage but those situations are few(war,maybe art).god gave man the ability to procreate for a reason.i think your father just wants to wash his hands in water.in all honesty you are probably a volcel since you have money and can easily get something in the philippines.

" God blessed them and said to them, "Be fruitful and increase in number; fill the earth and subdue it. Rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky and over every living creature that moves on the ground."

Boomers could never understand

It sounds like your dad would be an incel if he was your age. Most parents dated in the pre-social media era when there had no access to better choices, plus women have more pressure into marrying anyone who could provide them a decent life.

Boomer dating difficulty was normal, before 20th century it was easy. Imagine not living in a world that literally praises female sexuality, OF, Tinder and other “social” networks. If you’re trying to date now, it’s gonna be nightmare tier difficulty, along with the facts that you can be cucked so easily and rekt by the justice systemz.

Tldr: I CANT BREED

Are you an Israeli Jew?
no

Mogs me at having a dad
:cryfeels:
Fuck this life
never began for single mom cels

My dad literally told me boomer money cope.

"Just be wageslave son. There will always be a golddigger !"
:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

God wills some to go ER
true, ER was predestined by him

Just accept God's will pill reduced me to ashes.
I can never cope enough to regain my sanity

his take is wrong sorry.very few were made to be celibates(monks,nuins friars).
no shit, he's hoping I dont rope

It sounds like your dad would be an incel if he was your age. Most parents dated in the pre-social media era when there had no access to better choices, plus women have more pressure into marrying anyone who could provide them a decent life.
Nah, he is pretty good looking. He just married his gf that's been with him since they started high school.
I will never have this.

Boomers are like kids. For me, is still a mystery how they were able to succeed having their mentality.

First, he tells you that you can get a girlfriend (being a good person, LMAO) but, five seconds later, when you just give an argument that is not even strong, he contradicts himself and tells you that you cannot. It is destiny... destiny? WTF?

It is pure stupidity. Boomers lived another world, with another rules. It's useless to explain inceldom to them.

Last edited:
Boomers are like kids. For me, is still a mystery how they were able to succeed having their mentality.

First, he tells you that you can get a girlfriend (being a good person, LMAO) but, five seconds later, when you just give an argument that is not even strong, he contradicts himself and tells you that you cannot. It is destiny... destiny? WTF?

It is pure stupidity. Boomers lived another world, with another rules. It's useless to explain inceldom to them.
I think he things good things are destined for good people or some shit, and it it isn't, then it's a test by god (like in the Book of Job). Its over

very few were made to be celibates
Why are you so sure about it?
Mt 19:12 For there are eunuchs who have been so from birth, and there are eunuchs who have been made eunuchs by men, and there are eunuchs who have made themselves eunuchs for the sake of the kingdom of heaven. Let the one who is able to receive this receive it.”

KJV is here not correct when it adds a "some" between "are" and "eunuchs". Jesus said only, that there are such and specify types of eunuchs.
Why did Paul wish that all of his Recipients be like him, single?

I got a sign from God that this probably is really my destination. After this sign, I had shortly an agonizing unbelieving anger, because deep down I still had hope and dreams, despite identifying as itsoverneverbegancrippledvolcelcel (and curiously right now I don't fully think it is over). Nonetheless, I have currently peace with the thought, that I will never touch a woman in my life. I am currently not suffering at this thought, but even if I would: Suffering and keeping single for his kingdom will be rewarded in God's kingdom. When I only not would fall back often into complaints and envy.

If I asked my dad he would throw the typical focus on God bullshit, jfl I'm atheist too

After this sign, I had shortly an agonizing unbelieving anger
I too feel this every time the blackpill hits my soul because I still cling onto this childish ideal that I would be a normie with a gf and family.

curiously right now I don't fully think it is over
Lizard brain doesn't want to give up on it's animal desires. I really hope you're right that we are destined for great things in the afterlife, but I doubt I would get any reward as im a druggie retard.

There's no hell in Judaism

im in my 20s
Psalms 86 13
For great is your steadfast love toward me; you have delivered my soul from the depths of Sheol.

Job 7 9
As the cloud fades and vanishes, so he who goes down to Sheol does not come up;

Isaiah 14 15
But you are brought down to Sheol, to the far reaches of the pit

i've never asked my dad how to get girls. closest i got to was when i asked how he and my Mom met and i mentioned once that I can't get girls at all. He just told me, "You gotta be an Alpha son. Hold your head up!"

i mean he's a old timer Chad. easy for him to say. he's kinda stuck in that mentality and can't see the perspective of anybody else.
sort of how the wealthy can't comprehend how working class people can work check to check.

Psalms 86 13
For great is your steadfast love toward me; you have delivered my soul from the depths of Sheol.

Job 7 9
As the cloud fades and vanishes, so he who goes down to Sheol does not come up;

Isaiah 14 15
But you are brought down to Sheol, to the far reaches of the pit
Sheol isn't hell, it means the grave.

Sheol isn't hell, it means the grave.
Do you think you will your conscious in sheol?
Peter 3
19And he preached to those souls who were held in Sheol, 20These who from the first were not convinced in the days of Noah when the long-suffering of God commanded that there would be an ark, upon the hope of their repentance*, and only eight souls entered it and were kept alive by water.

Hilarious tbh

Do you think you will your conscious in sheol?
Peter 3
19And he preached to those souls who were held in Sheol, 20These who from the first were not convinced in the days of Noah when the long-suffering of God commanded that there would be an ark, upon the hope of their repentance*, and only eight souls entered it and were kept alive by water.
New Testament, so don't believe it. I know you guys try to make sheol = hades=hell, but all 3 of those have different meanings depending on the religion.

That’s low inhib as fuck. There is no way I would ask my family advice. Absolutely brutal response tho. But maybe it’s “god’s will” for you to take othER measures

That’s low inhib as fuck. There is no way I would ask my family advice. Absolutely brutal response tho. But maybe it’s “god’s will” for you to take othER measures

How can I ever believe in a God that made me suffer like this?
This. 100%. I was raised in a very religious household too but that very thought is what prevents me from fully believing that God is all loving. He cannot be if the quality of life is unevenly distributed. Some people are dealt such a shit hand in life and others are pretty much rewarded before they're even born. "Your'e suffering because it's God's plan, things will get better, blah blah blah". God doesn't give everyone a happy ending unfortunately and I don't think he'd even care to do so tbh

New Testament, so don't believe it. I know you guys try to make sheol = hades=hell, but all 3 of those have different meanings depending on the religion.
What are the 3 meanings in Judaism
This. 100%. I was raised in a very religious household too but that very thought is what prevents me from fully believing that God is all loving. He cannot be if the quality of life is unevenly distributed. Some people are dealt such a shit hand in life and others are pretty much rewarded before they're even born. "Your'e suffering because it's God's plan, things will get better, blah blah blah". God doesn't give everyone a happy ending unfortunately and I don't think he'd even care to do so tbh
I understand but I think its random.Some will win the genetic lottery and others lost but if you were born even 50 years ago you probably would have ascended.We are just in the toughest era to ascend

Last edited:
I"m low inhib with my parents, but no one else.

What are the 3 meanings in Judaism
Sheol means grave. In the tradition of old Mesopotamian religion, some thought it was also a place where you go and you no longer have any thoughts, feelings, or senses. This place is considered an underworld because it's literally underground and feels like another place you go to where you just aren't really conscious of anything.

Hades is the greek god of the underworld (also called hades), and this underworld is similar to sheol. However, in the Greek underworld they were essentially like spirits that existed without personalities, emotion, or purpose. They are also very knowledgeable, as the knew the past and future.

The problem arises because Sheol and Hades were translated to be the same thing, where Jews that spoke Greek just used both underworld word interchangeably. Thus we see in the Christian usage of Hades, it is actually closer the Greek underworld than the Jewish one. Although obviously the big difference is that Christians thought this was a state Jesus had to save people from as you said, and that in the christian version the spirits didnt have knowledge of past and future and such.

I think hell is the English word for Hades, but when this term is used it's usually for torture and punishment, unlike in Hades. I think this concept is from the fact that it says in revalations that hades will be thrown into the lake of fire after judgement day.