Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I asked my wife to have sex. AITA?

• Thread starter Deleted member 23981
  • Start date
Deleted member 23981

Deleted member 23981

rejected pill dichotomy, have my own views
-
Currently at the dentist waiting for my turn (33 minutes), so I thought it'd be a great time to get you guys opinion.

So le wife (29F) and I (35M) recently got married (1 year) and we've been having a hard time taking out relationship to the next level.

When I met her (29F) I (35M) felt like we were a good match. She seemed really in love with me, but she fall in love even more when she heard how smart (117IQ) I was. In fact, I'm a doctor.

Fast forward, after a couple of luxurious dates (3) I decided to propose to her, and the answer was positive (a yes).

However, since we've been married (1 year), she's been more and more distant, she even refused to cook food and told me to eat noodles (instant) instead . I thought that was normal because she may be be the wife, it'd still be sexist of me to ask her to get into the kitchen.

But the problem is, she (29F) even refuses to have sex (+18) and seems to be closer to the dog (Doberman 5 M) that she's to me (35M).

So tell me Reddit, AITA?

Is this real? Source?

JFL at redditcucks

>le wife (29F) and I (35M)
yikes, sweaty, that age difference is very creepy
I hope you'll get arrested for attempting a pedophilic act
don't you see that your wife is a literal baby and doesn't even think about or understands sex at all?

don't you see that your wife is a literal baby and doesn't even think about or understands sex at all?
:feelskek:

Yes you’re the asshole, nagging about sex is NOT how you go about it! You need to pay her more attention, take her out for dinners and buy her several gifts before even thinking about sexual intercourse. Having sex is a very personal & intimate thing for us women and not something you just beg your way into. And how can you blame her for paying more attention to the dog, this just reeks of a bad personality all the way!

:feelshehe:

Last edited:

Do you even understand that when you were 6 years old your wife was a literal FETUS!!??

I can't even with men marrying anything other than 40 year old divorced KWEENS

Wait it's not clear, did they NEVER have sex, or just stopped having sex???

Also does the guy post a picture?? Like is it a big mismatch where he is a 2 and she is a 7 or something?? In which case YTA, you can't expect anything more than betabux doing something so dumb.

Are they both white???

So le wife (29F) and I (35M) recently got married (1 year) and we've been having a hard time taking out relationship to the next level.
This guy is already married and talking about “taking the relationship to the next level?” Jfl if you werent getting any action before marriage, then you wont magically get laid after marriage. I bet she never made chad wait
and seems to be closer to the dog
Brutal dogpill

Big yikesrino (expression of disgust).

Dobermans do mog like 95% of men globally, and even mog 50% of Non- curry/rice/ sand men tbf

I think this post is a clear bait, but it's reddit so you can expect shit like that occurring unironically:soy:.

YTA, how dare you treat women like that.

Last edited:
I saw this guys picture on r/bald

Poe's law in effect in this thread.