Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I ate like 25 onion rings for dinner because my dining hall was out everything else.

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Rotting collegecel. Women hate me for existing.
★★★★★
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAaAAaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I feel so fucking unhealthy. I don't like eating fried food, except if it's lightly fried fries or Chick-Fil-A once in a while. I usually just eat grilled chicken, shrimp, fish, or a burger in my dining hall for dinner. Sometimes pizza, too, but I don't like it very much.

I walked like 3 miles to walk it out, but I still feel like shit.

At least I pretty much ate nothing for the entire day. Dinner is technically my only meal of the day. Breakfast and lunch are just serving sizes of snacks.

I feel like I can't be the only one here who's paranoid about what they eat.

rip @ordinaryotaku
just in case you have a heart attack in your sleep tonight

Thats not a bad meal otaku bro.

I've been craving some onion rings myself.

Sadly I have to settle for the inferior Arbys, Burger King or the local delivery joints versions if I want to get my fix since the best onion rings making little restaurant chain around my neck of the woods shut down many years ago oh woe is me.

Anyway I tend to dip mine in ketchup, but then I tend to put ketchup on most fast food items, heh.

sounds nice tbh I would’ve liked some

rip @ordinaryotaku
just in case you have a heart attack in your sleep tonight
Tbh at least I'm at a healthy weight now and I consistently get 10k+ steps per day outside. I used to eat bags of chips and chicken tenders. Now I can't really eat fried food as it's too salty for me. But I was basically forced to eat onion rings.
Sadly I have to settle for the inferior Arbys, Burger King or the local delivery joints versions if I want to get my fix since the best onion rings making little restaurant chain around my neck of the woods shut down many years ago oh woe is me.
The last time I tried Burger King, their onion rings were pretty decent, but that was like 10 years ago.

I think it might be the end for you :worryfeels:

Onion rings are pretty good

Eat some smoked salmon buddy boyo

Onion rings and Mayonnaise are the food of the Gods. No mere snack for, but a mortal.

Potato Wedges with Sour Cream and Chive dip are also good.

learn2cook
My dorm only has a microwave. There's no burners or ovens, I do know how to make my own homemade grilled chicken.

Based dinner. Onion rings are tasty.

I hate onions tbh
Just take burgers when u go out bro its the safe option

How was your diarreah afterwards?

what the fuck man. ice cubes never do that shit

My dorm only has a microwave. There's no burners or ovens, I do know how to make my own homemade grilled chicken.

250695-george-foreman-2-portion-grill-black-2-21.jpg

Your the lucky one.

I need to stop eating fast food, i blow so much money on chick fila on the weekdays it is insane.

At Burger King you go for the Big King menu:
953dffe6-232f-46d6-9adf-8335c87e5196.png

I played the hell out of BF4 and BF1, never got 5.
I feel like I should get V, but I'm only on my gaming desktop on major holidays and during the summer. Not sure if it could run on my laptop, but I can run BF4 on medium @ 90fps on my laptop.

Tbh that's a good idea. Should've brought a mini grill.

That's the same George Foreman Compact Grill (model number 23400) I bought.

ALDI £12.99
LIDL £14.99

You don't need anything bigger than that.

For an extra tip get ready-to-eat, chilled, grilled chicken like this from the chilled clearance isle or a Supermarket's end of shift deli counter.

images

Stick it in the Foreman for a mere 1-2 minutes and microwave rice.

Good to go.

Western diets are complete trash, you’re most likely sporting a high body fat percentage

Western diets are complete trash, you’re most likely sporting a high body fat percentage
I'm 14% bodyfat, and I'm about 173 lbs. I usually eat about 1,200-1,600 calories a day and walk outside for 10,000+ steps a day. My personal diet is really lean, however, most of the time, it can not mix in to what my dining hall has to offer.

Well explain the guy and the restaurant in your avatar. Bet he eats breakfast there every day, has ham sandwiches and still looks trim.

"Muh (((diet and exercise)))"

Genetics buddy boy.

mogs me by eating

Well explain the guy and the restaurant in your avatar. Bet he eats breakfast there every day, has ham sandwiches and still looks trim.

"Muh (((diet and exercise)))"

Genetics buddy boy.
He just went there to mog subhumans, and ordered a salad with no dressing. JFL at thinking you can eat gluten and carbs all day and look like chad, MUH GENETICZ is a low IQ cope, thinking that having the right genes turn them into living gods who can subsist off of Pepsi and French fries amd still be 9% body fat.

Over for onioncels