Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I beat Furi

Indari

Indari

Nigger
★★★★★
in 6 hr 43 min. Even after grinding it for my dick knows how many hours on my shitty laptop before getting it on ps4, it still took me over an hour longer than average than people who never touched it before. I am unequivocally shit at video games. Good thing I looked up how to get the good ending because knowing me I would have chosen the bad ending and been pissed about it until the end of time. I got Dying Light a bit ago and it is literally unplayable to me. Every single second I have played that game has been an agonizing struggle. Also I smacked the shit out of my right shin with my bicycle pedal a while ago the one time I wore shorts for some reason, and the scabs from the bleeding still haven't gone away. My death cannot come any sooner.

How are you so bad at video games? Wouldnt you get better by playing for such a long time?

Crustaciouse said:
How are you so bad at video games? Wouldnt you get better by playing for such a long time?
I want to believe that it is because I didn't get to play that many video games until recently but idk how much that experience would help. Until I was 14 I only was able to watch my older brother play rts games and WoW and I only got to play gameboy games. From 14-16 I mainly only got to play LoL, private server WoW (wrath of the lich king), and a few games I pirated like half life 2 until I got a ps4 when I started playing actual games. Still have played far less than the average gamer.

Indari said:
Also I smacked the shit out of my right shin with my bicycle pedal a while ago the one time I wore shorts for some reason, and the scabs from the bleeding still haven't gone away.
I'm sorry man, but slapstick was too perfect of a description.

I'm sorry that everything sucks for you, even videogames. I really can't think of anything to say but I'm sorry. I sympathize.