Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I become jealous and enraged whenever I discover a woman has a child

• Thread starter Deleted member 1042
  • Start date
Deleted member 1042

Deleted member 1042

-
In particular when it is a young or young-ish looking female. I don't even need to feel a particular attraction to them, or intend on flirting with them. It's just upsetting. Especially when the women looks like she's innocent. This meant that some male took her to bed and pounded the hell out of her and inseminated her. Just the thought of this female being used as a toilet fills me up with jealousy and rage. This female allowed another male to do something so intimate and disgusting, yet accepted him, in that moment, in totality.

Most of those kids will be posting here in the next 15-20 years

In particular when it is a young or young-ish looking female. I don't even need to feel a particular attraction to them, or intend on flirting with them. It's just upsetting. Especially when the women looks like she's innocent. This meant that some male took her to bed and pounded the hell out of her and inseminated her. Just the thought of this female being used as a toilet fills me up with jealousy and rage. This female allowed another male to do something so intimate and disgusting, yet accepted him, in that moment, in totality.
Based and relatable.

Always felt like that foid's value drops tenfold especially when she's a single mother, which makes her fucking stupid as well.

Accepting a nonvirgin is one thing, but knowing that some random bum got to nut in her with no condom and ravaging her for all her worth is a low blow for any cuckolded virgin dumbfuck that wants something serious with her.

Last edited:
Based and relatable.

Always felt like that foid's value drops tenfold especially when she's a single mother, which makes her fucking stupid as well.

Accepting a nonvirgin is one thing, but knowing that some random bum got to nut in her with no condom and ravaging her for all her worth is a low blow for any cuckolded virgin dumbfuck that wants something serious with her.
I had a casual discussion with an acquaintance once. This guy was highly bluepilled. Said any man who wouldn't date a single mother is bad person. JFL, imagine dating a single mother and helping to raise her kid like it's no big deal? I can understand single mothers dating single fathers, but why would a bachelor have to settle down with a used up woman? Some of these men coming of age today are just something else.

Yeah bro. I feel that too!

Why jealous? And you said even if it's a young or youngish looking female.
Some whores get pregnant as young as the age of 10. You want that? That's the kind of girl you want? You're jealous of that? Seriously?

I had a casual discussion with an acquaintance once. This guy was highly bluepilled. Said any man who wouldn't date a single mother is bad person. JFL, imagine dating a single mother and helping to raise her kid like it's no big deal? I can understand single mothers dating single fathers, but why would a bachelor have to settle down with a used up woman? Some of these men coming of age today are just something else.

That's some high level of cuckoldry. Any man who has never had a intimate relationship or anything longterm or serious, should not be condemned to committing to a worthless hole who couldn't choose a proper mate to have kids with. There are numerous foids who eliminate men that have children, why cant decent men have that same option when he has no children?

I agree with single father dating a single mother, its a leveled playing field. A man that has 2 or 3 kids may find it acceptable as well, the fuck does he care, he already has his bloodline secured with a foid he got to ravage.
Some whores get pregnant as young as the age of 10. You want that? That's the kind of girl you want? You're jealous of that? Seriously?
:soy:

All women are fucked by Chad and have babies

It can be difficult for me to articulate. It's primal instinctual disgust and anger I feel. It's sexual competition. I can never look at the woman the same. She can be nice and caring and smiling, but the moment she mentions a child, I am filled with disgust, so much so I feel like impulsively walking away mid conversation.
That's some high level of cuckoldry. Any man who has never had a intimate relationship or anything longterm or serious, should not be condemned to committing to a worthless hole who couldn't choose a proper mate to have kids with. There are numerous foids who eliminate men that have children, why cant decent men have that same option when he has no children?

I agree with single father dating a single mother, its a leveled playing field. A man that has 2 or 3 kids may find it acceptable as well, the fuck does he care, he already has his bloodline secured with a foid he got to ravage.
Agreed. Unfortunately, framing the way you have it here will get me blacklisted if were to ever voice such an opinion.

You love exclamation marks don't you? your avi fits your writing perfectly
Yes!!!

I felt all mad and shit seeing a too young milf at the store with her little bastard!!!

It can be difficult for me to articulate. It's primal instinctual disgust and anger I feel. It's sexual competition. I can never look at the woman the same. She can be nice and caring and smiling, but the moment she mentions a child, I am filled with disgust, so much so I feel like impulsively walking away mid conversation.

Agreed. Unfortunately, framing the way you have it here will get me blacklisted if were to ever voice such an opinion.
Oh yeah,

If you have any sort of social standing, you would be killing whatever social value you have, if there is any of worth.

Wouldn't be caught dead saying shit like this in public unless by some miracle I manage to conversate with redpilled dudes.

Honestly how could you not feel this way? Isn't the whole point of getting with a girl to reproduce? Why spend resources on some kid that's not yours? Humans are fuckin cucked. Lions kill cubs that aren't even theirs. The least we could do is not shame men into cucked relationships.

Honestly how could you not feel this way? Isn't the whole point of getting with a girl to reproduce? Why spend resources on some kid that's not yours? Humans are fuckin cucked. Lions kill cubs that aren't even theirs. The least we could do is not shame men into cucked relationships.
Yes but the ones to me that have kids already, especially at a very young age, to me look like the types that I dodged a bullet with.
I might not have a girl, but I've heard enough times of guys that not with money or even good looking got a girl pregnant because the whore wanted a kid no matter what at a very young age. Now that poor guy have to struggle either to stick with the girl because he feels like he's forced into it when he wasn't ready for that, or the whore forced him on child support because she while she wanted the kid, she didn't have the resources to keep it up by herself.

I don't feel anything for a young or young looking girl with kids other than laughter as while my life isn't perfect, at least I'm not paying for child support to some girl that I might not be with anymore but she's still getting my money for child support while she's fucking some other dude down the road.

I'm sorry, but I'm not with you on this one.
Too young with kids is a dodged bullet in my eyes.

Me too. I hate that women far uglier than me reproduce like rabbits while i rot here. Its not fkin fair.

I remember like over 10 years ago I was working security and one of the officers I worked with was this short young cute foid. She seems nice and I even talked with her about school and stuff. Then she mentions she has a kid and I’m absolutely disgusted and cease speaking with her.

I remember like over 10 years ago I was working security and one of the officers I worked with was this short young cute foid. She seems nice and I even talked with her about school and stuff. Then she mentions she has a kid and I’m absolutely disgusted and cease speaking with her.
brutal. somewhat understandable. foids half the age of many cels here already have multiple kids while most here won't ever

My sister is 70 years old. Had only one husband, married almost FIFTY Years. They have two children.
I respect women who are married 50+ years and have a child with their husband.

I get pissed off when I see women who refuse to have children

The thing I hate about pregnant women is that they think they're entitled to a seat on a packed train or bus just because they're pregnant, but I bet they wouldn't stand up if an elderly or handicapped person (someone who GENUINELY needed one) wanted one, they would just sit there messaging Chad.