Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I becoming more skeptical everyday

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
There is lots of lying and larping shit in this world it's truly saddening and these larpers are everywhere, marketing, politics, this forum, school just anywhere where humans are tbhngl been watching politics recently for 3 days straight and got daily reminder in my mind to trust nobody. Do your own research and have your own opinion, don't be hiveminded, it's easy to get into the hivemind mindset because first you don't notice how you get into it and second it's very easy to be hiveminded, it's the easiest way to perceive info and humans always choose the shortest and easiest path by nature just like electricity always choosing the shortest path into the ground. Although I lied, it's not even a choice for electricity, it's the law but humans can choose and I suggest you to choose to have your own opinion and do your own research about anything in this world because this path will obviously benefit you in the long run.

When you are young for sure, some males tend to become very skeptical with age
True and glad I am become skeptical but I think majority of people young or old are still hiveminded zombies.

True and glad I am become skeptical but I think majority of people young or old are still hiveminded zombies.
Or they just learned to larp better, they say one thing and do other different.

At least you're different from the average fuck.
People in general have a herd mentality.

Yh I question everything now. So many people try to lie to me because of my appearance making me look mentally retarded.

Take the solipsism pill :blackpill:
Or they just learned to larp better, they say one thing and do other different.
I still do that. Cognitive dissonance is part of the human psyche imo.
Yh I question everything now. So many people try to lie to me because of my appearance making me look mentally retarded.
Same. I've became so paranoid I can't even stand seeing people smile or laugh. I distanced myself from people to avoid social interaction so much that I can't even start a normal conversation no more.

Last edited:
It is how it is tbh, humans are inherently selfish and malevolent when it comes to dealing with their interests

cant trust anyone in this world, especially foids

This is the result of fake news.