Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope I begin to care less about teen love - cope?

AntiPain

AntiPain

just put custom title theory
-
I remember being a child and a teen and fantasizing about the perfect waifu, but as time went by I began becoming more indifferent to these types of memories.
You see, what I think of teen love nowadays is that it's merely hormones and feelings, nothing deep and nothing special.

None of my wishes regarding this have come true, and I still don't care as much nowadays. Is it cope or just the effect of becoming numb after not having experienced "love" in your entire life?

There is nothing negative about stopping thinking about it unless you enjoy remembering your own distress for something that was not even in your control; if you've ever cared why? It was never something

everything in our life is cope, but we need to keep coping to not rope

yes bro, cope

Cope, but you can't change things in the past, so it's useless to think about it all the time

Yeah, safe to say it's cope. You care less, beacuse you know it's over.

I am also sometimes able to surpress it, but when I get in certain situation I realize it is all cope and I am wont get over it

I used to think the exact same and came to the exact same conclusion, there is nothing wrong with caring less about teenage love. In fact teenage love is a massive cope.