Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious i begin to pray that heaven exists or that God will give me a second chance to start my life all over when i rope.

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
dealing with this shitty life i live, i plan to possibly commit suicide someday. i feel like it's inevitable. and i'm no longer afraid of death. even if there's no afterlife i will still rope. but i still hope that there's heaven or that maybe God will agree to give me a second chance at life starting at birth (or at least right before the first day of high school if that can work). because of something i noticed about myself that none of you (or anyone for that matter) would believe, i feel like God might pick me of all the billions of people to be given a 2nd chance. I cannot wait for my death if things don't get better (and they probably won't get better).

i'm very excited for my death. but i have now become more spiritual because there are no atheists in foxholes. And i wasn't an atheist or anything but i was an irreligious Muslim in a foxhole. Now I realize my life is getting worse and worse and i don't see hope. I feel my suicide is inevitable. I already looked up about gun laws in my state and i feel i can obtain one to commit suicide. I just have to be careful so my parents don't find out since i live with them.

for more information, check out this thread: https://incels.is/threads/am-i-the-chosen-one-do-i-have-powers-am-i-a-reincarnation-of-jesus.280759/

@Mainländer thoughts?

if god doesn't exist, you won't go to heaven if you rope.
if god exists, you won't go to heaven if you rope.

The hard truth is god doesn't grant wishes to people who want to start over after a reset. You have to make changes now and here, in this shitty and hard live to see progress and to be rewarded after death.

Source: my gut feeling :feelzez:

if god doesn't exist, you won't go to heaven if you rope.
if god exists, you won't go to heaven if you rope.
This.

If god exist, you're getting raped for the rest of your existence by a demon in hell. Maybe your other holes too so they might fuck your dick, your eyes, and your mouth.

If god doesn't, you're going to go from LDAR to LDAR in a ground.

In a case a consciousness of "me" ever resurfaces, I hope I will be a plight to this species, and take my revenge on the future generations.

Terracope but...

because of something i noticed about myself that none of you (or anyone for that matter) would believe, i feel like God might pick me of all the billions of people to be given a 2nd chance.
huh. why you

nobody came back from the grave to tell you whether there is a heaven or not

Cope. We're in the same boat. I was given one chance at life. JUST ONE, and I was unlucky and was born with shit genetics and a terrible low iq autistic brain that eventually led to me developing serious social anxiety and not being able to socialize with anyone, and have 0 friends. I really do hope there is an actual after life so I can be offered a second chance, but considering how much evil is in this wolrd, I doubt God is real, and if he is real, then hes a psycopath.
saying that evil exists is proof god doesn't exist isn't proof he doesn't exist.
huh. why you

do you watch gore? where people suicide by guns or roping.. how do you feel about these videos?

they make me feel uneasy, i don't want to die a painful death/become a vegetable/leave my family grieving.

human are so though yet so fragile. there is a chance that you could fail at suicide.

what gives me peace of mind is that when i get older and i won't be able to care of myself i could go buy myself assisted suicide for ~5000 euro.

you were planning to go get yourself bachelor's in uni? what happened to this plan?

wishful thinking

do you watch gore? where people suicide by guns or roping.. how do you feel about these videos?

they make me feel uneasy, i don't want to die a painful death/become a vegetable/leave my family grieving.

human are so though yet so fragile. there is a chance that you could fail at suicide.

what gives me peace of mind is that when i get older and i won't be able to care of myself i could go buy myself assisted suicide for ~5000 euro.

you were planning to go get yourself bachelor's in uni? what happened to this plan?
i plan my suicide just in case my life never improves. in fact it prolly won't improve at this rate

i just hope consciousness exists after death, and that brain death isn't truly the end. I actually cannot cope with the thought of eternal oblivion, especially after a life lived on the shit end of the stick.

God save us all.

Get saved. Heaven is real and I want you there.

All of you, even agecucks. Even IT reading this. Jesus will clean you of all your sins and mistakes.

Hey bro you wanna talk in private dm? or give me ur discord? Me and you are currently going through the exact same thing and I feel like we can talk ourselves out somehow:feelscomfy:
send me a conversation

plz dont kill urself

Me too thats all i want more than anything

This.

If god exist, you're getting raped for the rest of your existence by a demon in hell. Maybe your other holes too so they might fuck your dick, your eyes, and your mouth.

If god doesn't, you're going to go from LDAR to LDAR in a ground.
If hell exists, the demons will be punished as well

Get saved. Heaven is real and I want you there.

All of you, even agecucks. Even IT reading this. Jesus will clean you of all your sins and mistakes.
"I don't like you but nevertheless I don't wish for you to burn in a lake of fire in the afterlife like god says. Repent now."

Do you see how insincere and forced this sounds? Wouldn't you think otherwise if it wasn't commanded in the religion you follow to proselytize to your enemies?

"I don't like you but nevertheless I don't wish for you to burn in a lake of fire in the afterlife like god says. Repent now."

Do you see how insincere and forced this sounds? Wouldn't you think otherwise if it wasn't commanded in the religion you follow to proselytize to your enemies?
It might sound insincere, especially for someone who got jaded by nihilistic/cynic worldviews (many such cases, both here and among our stalkers), but it's not. I genuinely don't want anyone to go to the lake of fire. Especially when no one has to, since Jesus did all the work necessary so that people don't need to.

Imagine the amount of regret people will feel when they're burning there, knowing that Jesus and what He did are real (every tongue will confess that Jesus is Lord, Phi 2:11; people will stand before Jesus and God at the judgement) and that all they had to do was trusting Him before dying to have escaped that to eternal bliss in heaven. Imagine the pain and the agony.

I can sincerely say I don't wish that even upon my worst enemy. I pray for my enemies. If they convert they'll have a clear vision of their mistakes once sinless in heaven, and will feel bad and sincerely apologize. I will accept such apology and also apologize for all of my own evil deeds.

It might sound insincere, especially for someone who got jaded by nihilistic/cynic worldviews (many such cases, both here and among our stalkers), but it's not. I genuinely don't want anyone to go to the lake of fire. Especially when no one has to, since Jesus did all the work necessary so that people don't need to.

Imagine the amount of regret people will feel when they're burning there, knowing that Jesus and what He did are real (every tongue will confess that Jesus is Lord, Phi 2:11; people will stand before Jesus and God at the judgement) and that all they had to do was trusting Him before dying to have escaped that to eternal bliss in heaven. Imagine the pain and the agony.

I can sincerely say I don't wish that even upon my worst enemy. I pray for my enemies. If they convert they'll have a clear vision of their mistakes once sinless in heaven, and will feel bad and sincerely apologize. I will accept such apology and also apologize for all of my own evil deeds.
Maybe not considering that SJWs are fine with Christianity as long as it's their interpretation of Christianity @ReconElement @VindalooCell

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/justneckbeardthings/comments/ly1weu/akshually_jesus_is_the_neckbeard11/

Maybe not considering that SJWs are fine with Christianity as long as it's their interpretation of Christianity @ReconElement @VindalooCell

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/justneckbeardthings/comments/ly1weu/akshually_jesus_is_the_neckbeard11/

SJWs are europhiles, even the ones in America are actively seeking validation from euro wokes especially from the French all the time, plus the churches in US are rich enough to silence them with enough incentives, wokes at the end of the day are nothing but mediocre shmucks who run extortion rackets, you pay them enough they'll make sure no one of them goes after you. Interestingly enough the French never themselves fell for it, anglophone countries are worst hit by woke crap, even in shitholes like India, you'd find ugly woke southern europhile whores and their self hating orbiter cucks.

Last edited:
SJWs are europhiles, even the ones in America are actively seeking validation from euro wokes especially from the French all the time, plus the churches in US are rich enough to silence them with enough incentives, wokes at the end of the day are nothing but mediocre shmucks who run extortion rackets, you pay them enough they'll make sure no one of them goes after you.
tbh they stand for western neoliberalism and feminism and want to force it on everyone else. They also like a lot of the social justice and "shaking things up"/introducing chaos aspect of Jesus.

They especially love when Jesus told off the Pharisees from stoning an adultress woman and gave that speech about how "let he who has sinned cast the first stone" and just letting off the adultress with advice of "go and sin no more."

My fear is that reincarnation is real but every time you get reincarnated as a person whos worse off than your previous life

Like at first you get to live as a woman, then as a good looking male, then as a white incel, then as an ethnic incel and it just gets worse and worse

My fear is that reincarnation is real but every time you get reincarnated as a person whos worse off than your previous life

Like at first you get to live as a woman, then as a good looking male, then as a white incel, then as an ethnic incel and it just gets worse and worse
So what happens to those executed in Unit 731 or Auschwitz?

So what happens to those executed in Unit 731 or Auschwitz?

If theyre sex havers they get reincarnated as incels

We will probably get reincarnated as incels + Auschwitz victims

Eventually you get reincarnated as that baby that those jap soldiers used for bayonet practice

r7G4ejB.jpg

Your life is short and miserable with 0 joy

And then some womans abortion

If theyre sex havers they get reincarnated as incels

We will probably get reincarnated as incels + Auschwitz victims

Eventually you get reincarnated as that baby that those jap soldiers used for bayonet practice

r7G4ejB.jpg

Your life is short and miserable with 0 joy

And then some womans abortion
I’m just hoping that something good comes after death. If I knew that something good came after death I would’ve already roped by now

I thought you were a muslim??

@Edmund_Kemper

Don’t text straight away, they say when talking to women. But how the fuck does that matter when the women has 10000000 messages already in her inbox? We are irrelevant.

Don’t text straight away, they say when talking to women. But how the fuck does that matter when the women has 10000000 messages already in her inbox? We are irrelevant.

it does not work like this. God doesnt care even if he existed.

dealing with this shitty life i live, i plan to possibly commit suicide someday. i feel like it's inevitable. and i'm no longer afraid of death. even if there's no afterlife i will still rope. but i still hope that there's heaven or that maybe God will agree to give me a second chance at life starting at birth (or at least right before the first day of high school if that can work). because of something i noticed about myself that none of you (or anyone for that matter) would believe, i feel like God might pick me of all the billions of people to be given a 2nd chance. I cannot wait for my death if things don't get better (and they probably won't get better).

i'm very excited for my death. but i have now become more spiritual because there are no atheists in foxholes. And i wasn't an atheist or anything but i was an irreligious Muslim in a foxhole. Now I realize my life is getting worse and worse and i don't see hope. I feel my suicide is inevitable. I already looked up about gun laws in my state and i feel i can obtain one to commit suicide. I just have to be careful so my parents don't find out since i live with them.

for more information, check out this thread: https://incels.is/threads/am-i-the-chosen-one-do-i-have-powers-am-i-a-reincarnation-of-jesus.280759/

@Mainländer thoughts?
Dont kill yourself man....i wanted to kill my self but i purchased a realistic sex doll and shes hot and i love her