Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I believe some normies will apply new strategy

They will say "If you defend our system,we can give you wife or free sex". Don't believe them. Because they will use you up and remove you. So this is equal to being soyboy
One of the oldest tricks in the book. It's up there with "fight in this war and we'll reward you with a wife and land to raise a family when you get back if you get back."

Last edited:
One of the oldest tricks in the book. It's up there with "fight in this war and we'll reward you with a wife and land to raise a family when you get back if you get back."
Ofc, it's how the braindead masses get controlled. Promises that never get fulfilled.

Ofc, it's how the braindead masses get controlled. Promises that never get fulfilled.
And now that enough of us can recognize this it means the only cause we should ever commit to
is an individual one and not some vague for the greater good shit.

Also means an incels shouldn't allow themselves to be used to advance a cause that concerns society.

Never believe anything that comes out of a normies mouth

There will always be carrots dangling in front of our noses.

There will always be carrots dangling in front of our noses.
Only the more "generous" people will do that. For everyone else it's just the stick.

72 virgins await you upon death, huh why don't I with my 4 wives do the same? Nah I'm good pal, my role is getting you to it jfl.