Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I believe this man has done nothing wrong

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-48806265

Life sentence for a mistake at the heat of the moment? c'mon. This is ridiculous. Maybe 2 or 5 years behind bars would be enough but life?! The cuckstates is a fucked up country. Americans need to abolish life imprisonment and capital punishment. There should be a limit to prison sentences. No one should stay locked up for more than 20 years.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-48806265

Life sentence for a mistake at the heat of the moment? c'mon. This is ridiculous. Maybe 2 or 5 years behind bars would be enough but life?! The cuckstates is a fucked up country. Americans need to abolish life imprisonment and capital punishment. There should be a limit to prison sentences. No one should stay locked up for more than 20 years.

i agree, makes no sense and its not justice jfl.

And brazilian neocons want to copy this shit.

And brazilian neocons want to copy this shit.

Brazilian conservatives are as retarded as leftists. There's nothing to conserve in Brazil, to begin with. Anyway, if life sentences worked the USA should be the most peaceful country in the world.

Personally I struggle to understand people who defend life sentences, especially if we're talking about an individual who is also against death sentences. It's not a difficult argument to make that potentially spending decades in prison would be worse than being killed quickly, it accomplishes nothing that a timely execution wouldn't also, and it wastes resources. Ultimately I feel that the goal of the judicial system should be harm reduction, I mean isn't that the supposed justification for locking people away in the first place?

Seriously the only potential reason I'm left with for insanely long prison sentences would be for the satisfaction of someone's sadism.

>killing a woman
How different would it be if he had killed a man

He has a car, so he mogs me.

Personally I struggle to understand people who defend life sentences, especially if we're talking about an individual who is also against death sentences. It's not a difficult argument to make that potentially spending decades in prison would be worse than being killed quickly, it accomplishes nothing that a timely execution wouldn't also, and it wastes resources. Ultimately I feel that the goal of the judicial system should be harm reduction, I mean isn't that the supposed justification for locking people away in the first place?

Seriously the only potential reason I'm left with for insanely long prison sentences would be for the satisfaction of someone's sadism.

I don't know anything about the politics of America's judicial system, so I can't expatiate on this. But I'm certain that someone must be filling their pockets with money. They wouldn't allow long prison sentences if it wasn't beneficial or lucrative to anyone.

How does this guy help White Supremacy?
All he does is make Whites, especially White Nationalists look bad.
I bet it's making the Jews happy.
Where's that animation someone has here of a Jew jumping up and down on a table or something?

>killing a woman
How different would it be if he had killed a man

at least he killed a fat fucking piece of shit standart americunt!

dailystormer did a hilarious bit on the death of this fat whore and that led to their site getting kicked off its server service! A truly hilarious take on the matter of the death of the fat childless WHORE

Charlottesville was a honeypot sting.