Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I bet most people wouldnt have right wing opinions if they had sex

• Thread starter Deleted member 29230
  • Start date
Right wing is retarded most of the time. Right wing opinion is held by more selfish ppl and obviously the ppl who have more social power are more prone to support RIght wing ideologies which re enforces their status. While the left is always against the Status quo. The only Right wing ideas I support are of reducing Moral degeneracy which convienently these mainstream right wingers don't support or just pretend to support and don't do anything about it. Right wing Capitalists at top pitch the low brained workers against each other while they enjoy exploiting us. And Liberals are just plain stupid. They again just re enforce status quo while pretending to be Progressive. So mostly I support Leftist economic ideas and other things with some Right wing ideas.

It is pointless for me to try to change anyone's views. I'm just going to say that I hope Biden wins next month.
Its not about changing views. Its about the logical absurdity of incels actively voting in literal feminists.

I can understand low smv bluepilled men doing it all the while raising their soy glasses to wimin empowerment before spending $4000 for a crumb of attention from some le empowered "sex worker" on onlyfans.

But guys who call themselves 'incels' or 'blackpilled' doing it is ridiculous. Knowing that-

Progressive values and culture has been directly responsible for the rise of inceldom.

Its not about changing views. Its about the logical absurdity of incels actively voting in literal feminists.

I can understand low smv bluepilled men doing it all the while raising their soy glasses to wimin empowerment before spending $4000 for a crumb of attention from some le empowered "sex worker" on onlyfans.

But guys who call themselves 'incels' or 'blackpilled' doing it is ridiculous. Knowing that-

Progressive values and culture has been directly responsible for the rise of inceldom.

It really just boils down to Biden having better leadership skills than Trump. And he's no progressive.

It really just boils down to Biden having better leadership skills than Trump. And he's no progressive.
Jfl if you think potus matters. You unironically believe that you will "save the world" or "set things right" by removing Trump lol. You actually fell for the orange man bad meme that goes on and on in liberal circles. You fail to realize that progressives have their own agenda, you can resurrect Raegen back from his grave and they would still think of him as a bad choice. Trump's competence is a non-matter to the propaganda circles you get your opinion from.

Think about it. If POTUS was such an important and powerful person then an incompetent buffoon like Trump would have driven USA to the ground long ago. Infact the powers that be would never have allowed a nobody b-grade reality TV star like him into the white house in the first place. Same goes for mentally handicapped Biden.

Except Biden carries behind him an openly progressive party and administration whose policies are apparent in blue states. With a feminist foid VP

To put you time energy and fuel to place these people in power as an incel makes no sense

Right-wing politics just lead to better societies it has nothing to do with inceldom